Assisting Hands® Home Care Oakwood Hills can provide assistance in the privacy of their own home for you or a loved one. Our caregivers have training and experience in providing in-home care. They have successfully passed extensive background checks, as well as being insured, bonded, and trained in CPR and First Aid.
- Our service plans are individualized to meet your need. We assist with the day-to-day activities such as:
- Senior In Home Care
- Elderly Care Services
- Personal Care & Companion Services
- Coordination of Care
- Additional Services
Assisting Hands® Home Care in Oakwood Hills will help you select the best matched caregiver from its pre-screened group of available assistants and can have qualified help placed in your home generally within 48 hours or less of the initial call.
THE ASSISTING HANDS® HOME CARE DIFFERENCE
Angela has been a Registered Nurse in Illinois for 15+ years. Her background consists of Emergency Department, Intensive Care Unit, Trauma Flight Nurse, Home Health and a Community Based Case Management. Angela is an instructor for the American Heart Association, teaching CPR, Basic Life Support and First Aid certification classes in her community.
- All Assisting Hands Home Care in Oakwood Hills staff receives advanced training in:
- CPR (certified) and First Aid (certified)
- Dementia Communication (local dementia expert and Pastor)
- Hospice (local Hospice experts)
- Fall Prevention (Fall Prevention Clinics of America®)
- Lifting and transfers (by Physical Therapists)
- Licensed, Bonded, Insured, and Fingerprint Background Checked
Assisting Hands Home Care in Oakwood Hills offers leading edge home care technology.
Electronic monitoring of caregivers to ensure on-time arrival and departure (Telephony)
Video phones and video monitors provide peace-of-mind and face-to-face communication with family members. Medication reminder system PERS (Personal Response system for fall detection)
Assisting Hands Home Care in Oakwood Hills sets new standards in home care with unannounced supervisory visits by administration; our ability to provide a caregiver within 24 hours of initial visit – sometimes the same day; and live-in and 24-hour services.
Discover the Assisting Hands Home Care Difference.