At Assisting Hands, we are a close knit team of caregivers who rely on each other to ensure our clients receive the highest quality of care. We only hire committed professional caregivers who love working with the elderly during all hours of the day and night. We do what we do because we want to make a positive impact on the lives of those we care for. We expect this same kind of passion from every team member.
Assisting Hands offers initial and ongoing training, competitive pay, and warm, flexible management team! If this sounds like the kind of agency you would like to work with, please apply today! Are you a Certified Nursing assistant looking for a job, APPLY today!
Opportunities for Live-in and Hourly CNAs & Caregivers in your area- Interviewing Immediately
Assisting Hands Home Care is looking for reliable and dependable caregiver’s. Join our team of caring professionals. Assist people of all ages with activities of daily living in their homes. We provide services to clients in Cook, Kane and McHenry Counties. We have an immediate need for live-in and hourly CNAs and Caregivers.
Assisting Hands is owned by a Registered Nurse that provides all employee training by using her vast experience in critical care and home health along with the latest technology and other top local health experts.
What makes Assisting Hands Home Care unique? Here’s what’s in it for you:
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits after 1 Year
- Weekend Sign on Bonus
- Continuing Training Available
- Aflac Insurance Available
- Must be available weekends
- CPR and First Aid Certification required within 30 days of employment
- TB Test required within 30 days of employment
- Minimum 1 Year of Previous Caregiving Experience
- CNA Preferred, but not required
- Must be friendly, dependable, and have great attention to detail
- Must be able to pass Background Check
- Must Have Professional References
- Experience with Hoyer Lifts and the ability to provide moderate lift with transfers preferred