Mount Prospect, IL is the home of some of Chicagoland’s finest destinations, and one of Chicagoland’s most active and growing senior populations. Located just 23 miles northwest of downtown Chicago and minutes from O’Hare Airport, Mount Prospect is an ideal location to live and to spend your senior years. The 55 and over population is expected to rise to nearly one third of the village by 2021. Assisting Hands Home Care can help make sure you and your family can continue to live until 100 in the comfort of your own home.
Assisting Hands can provide a companion, homemaker, caregiver, or certified nurse’s assistant to help with services such as meal preparation, light housekeeping, companion care, dressing, and bathing, among others. You can see a full list of our services here. Our caregivers have experience working with residents who are recovering from surgery, stroke, or suffer from Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis, and other chronic diseases. We provide transportation so you can get to your doctor’s appointment or simply spend time out and about downtown Mount Prospect or Randhurst Village, enjoying all Mount Prospect has to offer.
In-Home Care Services for Mt. Prospect, IL
Each of our caregivers at Assisting Hands Home Care has been carefully screened to ensure that we hire caregivers who are compassionate and respectful of our clients. Our caregivers are also fully licensed, bonded, and insured to handle the following home care services:
- Care Management: We will sit down with you and your family to create a complete care plan that accommodates all specific care needs. Our care plan will include medication reminders, doctor recommended exercises, and other activities.
- Personal Care and Grooming: We can help senior citizens who need assistance with matters of personal hygiene including bathing and getting dressed.
- Meal Preparation: Our caregivers will prepare daily meals to ensure that your loved ones are well nourished.
- Errands and Transportation: We can provide transportation for seniors who no longer drive to get them to doctor appointments and other important events. We will also handle running errands like grocery shopping.
- Light Housekeeping: Our caregivers will help clean the home with light housekeeping tasks such as laundry, washing dishes, dusting, and vacuuming.
- Companionship: We strive to provide more than just excellent care for your loved ones. Our caregivers will be social companions for your loved ones and build a personal relationship with them through conversation and other engaging activities.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: If your loved ones have dementia or Alzheimer’s, we can provide memory care services that include activities designed to improve memory.
- Respite Care: It is common for families to have one of their members act as an informal caregiver. We can provide scheduled respite care services to relieve family caregivers so they can take care of their personal business.
- Hospice Care: We provide hospice care services to care for those who have limited life expectancy or a terminal illness. Our caregivers will provide compassionate, one-on-one care to help your loved one live out their final days peacefully and comfortably.
- Post-Operative Care: It is difficult for anyone to recover from surgery. We provide post-operative care for seniors and adults who are recovering from surgery to help the recovery go smoothly.
If you have family members in Mt. Prospect, IL that could benefit from our in-home health care services, contact Assisting Hands Home Care to learn more.
Schedule your free in-home consultation here.