It is our biggest differentiator. They have a broad and deep background among them, ranging from nursing and hospital administration to strength and yoga training for seniors. We firmly believe this combination of knowledge base will create a much better experience for our clients.
Our Assisting Hands caregivers are trained by experts in the critical areas that ensure the safety and comfort of our clients. Supervised by a Registered Nurse, our home aides receive advance training in:
- CPR & First Aid (certified)
- Fall Prevention (trained by the Fall Prevention Clinics of America)
- Every home aide is Bonded, Insured, and Background Checked
Commitment To Your Care
Our mission at Assisting Hands of Loudoun is to provide our clients with personalized care that enhances their quality of life in a heartfelt and nurturing way. We treat every client as if they were one of our parents or family members. We carefully match caregivers to meet our client’s individual needs, personality, and habits.
The Difference Is Our Technology
We use the leading software and technologies to help guarantee our caregivers are meeting our commitment to our clients. We ensure on-time arrivals and end-of-shift departures through our automated phone and GPS systems. We can also provide the latest in health and safety monitoring devices, including personal emergency response systems.
At Assisting Hands of Loudoun, we see home care as an evolving mission that will always have room for improvement. As such, we deploy leading-edge tools and technologies to ensure that we are continually optimizing the quality of our operation, such as:
- Home Care Pulse
- Satisfaction management technology to enhance the client experience and improve the caregiver quality
- Care Series Selection Tool
- An algorithm fueled by an empirically driven repository of caregiver data nationwide that helps us pre-select better, safer caregivers.
- Technology platform which allows us to manage our clients needs efficiently and with transparency.