At Assisting Hands, we are a close knit team of caregivers who rely on each other to ensure our clients receive the highest quality of care. We only hire committed professional caregivers who love working with the elderly during all hours of the day and night. We do what we do because we want to make a positive impact on the lives of those we care for. We expect this same kind of passion from every team member.
Assisting Hands offers initial and ongoing training, competitive pay, and warm, flexible management team! If this sounds like the kind of agency you would like to work with, please apply today! Are you a Certified Nursing assistant looking for a job, APPLY today!
Description: This position provides custodial and personal care services to clients that contract with Assisting Hands for services under the direction of the Staffing Coordinator in compliance with the Plan of Care.
Education: High School Diploma/GED required
Qualifications: One (1) year experience in the home or long-term care setting is preferred.
Reports to: Staffing Coordinator
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and healthy environment within client’s residence. Duties may include light cleaning and straightening of the bathroom, straightening the sleeping and living areas, washing client’s dishes or laundry, and other tasks to maintain cleanliness and safety for the client.
- The performance of all personal care activities contained in a written Plan of Care which may include assisting the client with personal hygiene, ambulation and exercise, eating, dressing, shaving, physical transfer, and other duties as assigned.
- Providing nutritional support as needed.
- Reporting changes in the client’s condition.
- Other activities that are determined necessary and trained on for a specific client and are restricted to the following:
- Assisting with the use of devices for aid to daily living such as a wheelchair, walker, or hoyer lift;
- Assisting with range of motion exercises;
- Teaching household routine and skills to well members of the family;
- Measuring intake and output of fluids;
- Reporting temperature, pulse, respiration or blood pressure;
- Keeping records of personal health care activities;
- Observing appearance and gross behavioral changes in the client and reporting to the agency supervisor.
- Reminder for medications
- Updating the progress notes
- May be required to accompany residents to appointments and outings
- Abides by the agency’s infection control policies, including proper hand washing techniques consistent with CDC Guidelines.
- Abides by all policies and procedures outlined in the agency’s Policy and Procedure Manual, Caregiver Handbook, and Caregiver Training Manual.
Hours: Dependent on assignment; Shifts available 24 hours a day, 7 days per week and based on availability. Assisting Hands does not guarantee hours.
FLSA Status: Non-exempt, hourly
– Must be CPR Certified
– Must pass background check
– Must pass TB test and Physical
– Must have transportation to and from the facility
Fill in the application form at the following site: https://ahmenomoneefalls.clearcareonline.com/apply/
Description: This position has primary responsibility to facilitate office operations, including staffing and scheduling services for Assisting Hands®. The Office Coordinator matches caregivers with clients and coordinates caregiver schedules. This position involves extensive telephone work and interaction with caregivers, clients, and health care professionals. The Office Coordinator also responds to inquiries from prospective clients and establishes new referral sources with the goal of quickly achieving high quality services, profitability and continued revenue growth.
Education: High School Diploma/GED required; CNA in good standing preferred
Qualifications: Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills. Must be well-organized and have good attention to detail. This position requires at least 2 years of experience in staffing or customer service in a health care setting. Experience in senior service setting preferred. Must be a good problem solver and able to work independently.
Reports to: Administrator
- Matches appropriate caregivers to cases based on personality, availability, and skill set.
- Responsible for all office operations
- Makes sure that all cases are covered and arranges for substitute/back-up coverage as necessary.
- Handles/resolves caregiver issues, problems and scheduling changes.
- Provides information about services to prospective clients.
- Responsible for maintaining client files and keeping them up to date.
- Responsible for verifying authorization of services with payors.
- Serves as the point of contact for clients, caregivers and case managers
- Counsels caregivers regarding attendance or performance issues.
- Works closely with Business Manager to ensure that hours and pay rates are correct for payroll and billing rates are appropriate for invoicing.
- Participates in on-call rotation as needed.
- 0-5% travel involved
Hours: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday, with on-call availability at all times when not in the office for emergency contact