We tailor services to match each individual client’s needs, according to detailed plans of care. The list below is merely an indication of service categories we offer.
- Personal care – grooming and personal hygiene, incontinence care, exercise assistance.
- Meal support – meal planning and preparation, eating and drinking assistance.
- Support with healthcare needs – coordination of care across different providers, medication reminders, transportation to medical appointments.
- Post-surgery assistance – support to patients returning to their homes, personal assistance during the rehabilitation period.
- Home safety support – fall prevention, identification and mitigation of in-home risk factors.
- Home-management assistance: coordination of schedules, light housekeeping, grocery errands and general shopping.
- Alzheimer’s support: assistance with memory care and general wellbeing.
- Respite services – temporary relief and support to family members who act as caregivers themselves
- Optional services – medical alerts and equipment, remote video monitoring.