The Difference Is Our People
Our caregivers are trained by top experts in the critical areas that ensure the safety and comfort of our patients. Supervised by a Physical Therapist, our home aides receive advance training in:
- CPR (certified)
- Hospice (trained by a local Member of National Hospice Association®)
- Fall Prevention (trained by the Fall Prevention Clinics of America)
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia (trained by a Dementia Communications Specialist)
- Every home aide is Bonded, Insured, and Fingerprint Background Checked
The Difference is Our Technology
- Electronic monitoring of caregivers to ensure on-time arrival and departure
- In-home wireless video so with a computer family caregivers can monitor care
- Video phones provide peace-of-mind and face-to-face communication with family members
The Difference is Our Level of Care
- Unannounced supervisory visits by administration
- Ability to provide a caregiver within 24 hours of initial visit and sometimes the same day
- Live-in and 24-hour services
- Accompany to doctor appointments and medical treatments
The Difference Is Our Professional Healthcare Experience
About Richard E. Ueberfluss PT, FACHE, MBA, OCS, MTC
President/Owner Assisting Hands Home Care-Chicago
- Physical therapist – 21 years of hospital, outpatient, sports and home health care experience.
- Board certified orthopedic physical therapist and certified manual physical therapist.
- Acute care hospital administrator.
- Fellow American College of Healthcare executive.
- Marquette University BS, Loyola University of Chicago MBA.