Many seniors and adults with disabilities prefer to live in their own homes, but they may need some assistance to do this safely. It is common for them to have difficulty with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as personal hygiene, eating, and restroom use, which are essential to be able to live at home. If your loved ones need help with their ADLs to live at home, you should enlist the help of a home care agency.
Assisting Hands Home Care provides custodial care services including personal care and companionship for seniors and adults with disabilities in Bonita Springs, FL. We can help your loved ones with their ADLs to ensure they can live at home while also being a friend and companion to them. As our caregivers work with your loved ones, they will develop a personal relationship through good conversation and engage them in their favorite hobbies and activities.
Custodial Care and Companionship in Bonita Springs, FL
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we will only send caregivers to your loved one’s home who have passed a background check and are licensed, bonded, and insured. We also make sure our caregivers have the personality to treat your loved ones with compassion and respect and provide them with quality companionship.
Our caregivers specialize in providing non-medical home health care services that cover basic self-care needs including ADLs. While providing your loved ones with intimate personal care, we will build a connection with them to be their friend as well as their caregiver.
You can expect the following with our custodial care services:
- Personal Care: We provide complete personal care to help your loved ones with ADLs such as eating, bathing, oral care, restroom use, getting dressed, and transferring.
- Companionship: It is very important to us to be a good companion for your loved one as well as their caregiver. We will get to know them through regular conversation and participate with them in their favorite hobbies and activities.
- Meal Preparation: Malnourishment is common among seniors, especially if they cannot cook for themselves. Our caregivers will ensure your loved ones get daily meals that follow their dietary restrictions with our meal preparation services.
- Transportation and Errands: If your loved ones cannot drive, we will provide them with rides to important appointments and events and help them with their errands.
- Light Housekeeping: Our caregivers will help your loved ones keep their homes clean and neat by taking care of light housekeeping task such as vacuuming, dusting, laundry, and emptying the trash.
Call Assisting Hands for a Free In-Home Assessment
Do not hesitate to call Assisting Hands Home Care if you or a loved one could benefit from our custodial care services in Bonita Springs, FL. We will meet you and your loved ones in their home for a free assessment of their care needs and form a complete care plan that covers their needs.
Give us a call at (239) 221-6326 for more about our custodial care services or to schedule an in-home assessment.
Related Custodial Care Services: