Personal care activities, also known as activities of daily living (ADLs), are the metric used to determine if seniors and adults with disabilities can live safely at home. If they are having difficulty with ADLs, they can receive home care so they can continue to live at home. Non-medical home care services can assist with a range of ADLs including bathing and other personal hygiene activities, getting dressed, eating, restroom use, and transferring.
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we provide custodial care services for senior citizens and adults with disabilities who need help in Cape Coral, FL. Our custodial care services include help with personal care activities and our caregiver will also be a companion for your loved ones. We develop personal relationships with our clients through friendly conversation and we will also participate with them in their favorite hobbies.
Custodial Care and Companionship in Cape Coral, FL
Each of our caregivers at Assisting Hands Home Care has been properly trained and licensed and has passed a background check upon employment. This ensures that our caregivers are qualified to provide your loved ones with excellent care and their personalities are respectful and compassionate.
We provide non-medical custodial care services to help your loved ones with their ADLs so they can live safely at home. As we help your loved ones with personal care needs, we will engage them in conversations and get to know them on a personal level.
We can provide the following with our custodial care services:
- Personal Care: Our caregivers will help your loved ones with ADLs including eating, transferring, restroom use, getting dressed, and bathing and other personal hygiene activities.
- Companionship: Being a companion for your loved one is a very important aspect of our custodial care. We will build a personal relationship with your loved ones and engage them in their favorite hobbies and activities.
- Meal Preparation: Seniors and adults with disabilities who cannot cook for themselves are at risk for malnutrition. We will prepare daily meals for your loved ones to ensure they get the proper nutrition while accounting for their dietary restrictions.
- Transportation and Errands: We can assist seniors and adults who don’t drive by giving them rides to important engagements and assisting them with their errands including prescription pickups and grocery shopping.
- Light Housekeeping: We will help your loved ones keep their homes neat and clean by helping with certain light housekeeping duties.
Contact Assisting Hands for Free Consultation
Our caregivers at Assisting Hands Home Care can help your loved ones live at home with our custodial care services. When you call us, we will send a representative to your loved one’s home for a free consultation. We will assess the unique care needs of your loved one and form a care plan based on their needs.
You can call us at (239) 221-6326 for custodial care in Cape Coral, FL.
Related Custodial Care Services: