As our elders reach their golden years, basic self-care tasks become increasingly difficult. This includes activities of daily living (ADLs) like getting dressed, eating, restroom use, maintaining personal hygiene, bathing, and eating. If they are not able to handle these activities themselves, non-medical home health care services may be necessary.
Assisting Hands Home Care is proud to provide custodial care services to help seniors with personal care tasks and companionship needs. Everything from personal care to building a connection, we will ensure that your loved one feels safe and comfortable in their own home.
Custodial Home Care in Estero, FL
Each of our caregivers is licensed, bonded, trained, and has passed an detailed background check before they are sent to meet our clients. You can trust that they are not only trained to provide the needed custodial care, but have friendly personalities to become the perfect companion for your loved one.
Our caregivers can assist with a range of ADLs in the comfort of your home, including getting to know them on a personal level; our caregivers will engage them in fun activities and conversations.
Our custodial care services can include any of the following:
- Personal Care: Our caregivers can assist with a number of ADLs, including bathroom use, bathing, assistance with eating, walking, transferring, and getting dressed.
- Meal Preparation: Frequently eating healthy meals is important for seniors as they may not have the energy to cook for themselves. Our caregivers can assist by preparing healthy meals on a regular basis while keeping in mind their dietary restrictions.
- Transportation and Errands: We will provide transportation to and from the grocery store, doctor’s appointments, the post office, and other places to help them run their errands.
- Light Housekeeping: Our caregivers can assist with vacuuming, dusting, sweeping and mopping, laundry, and range of other housekeeping needs.
- Companionship: Loneliness is very common among elderly individuals. But our caregivers will be the perfect companions, engaging them in fun conversations and activities.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
If you have a loved one who can benefit from custodial care services, our caregivers can help! We will start by meeting with you and your loved one to assess their needs, then create a detailed custodial care plan according to those needs.
Give us a call at (239) 221-6326 to schedule a free consultation.
Related Custodial Care Services: