In response to COVID-19, Assisting Hands Home Care in Fort Myers will continue to operate as an essential business in light of emergency declarations declared by President Donald Trump. For over 10 years, our franchise has been dedicated to the health and safety of each of our clients and caregivers and will continue to follow safety standards to keep our commitments.
During this time, all caregivers will be taking extra precautionary measures, including the following:
- Washing hands often
- Staying home if they are sick
- Covering mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when sneezing or coughing
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Avoiding contact with sick individuals
- Avoiding touching their nose, eyes, or mouth with unwashed hands
While our caregivers maintain these practices as well as necessary social distancing, we ask that all clients report any symptoms of sickness to protect our caregivers. Common symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- Difficulty breathing
If you have been in contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19 and experience these symptoms, please notify your healthcare provider as they will determine if you need to see a physician.
Additional Resources on the Coronavirus
- Symptoms of COVID-19
- COVID-19 Home Care
- Home Cleaning Tips to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
- City of Fort Myers COVID-19 Update
- What to Know About Coronavirus Disease 2019
For additional information regarding our services or caregivers, please give us a call at (847) 857-6166.