Our senior care service plans are individualized to meet your needs. Your care provider will assist with day-to-day activities such as:
- Senior In Home Care
- Elderly Care Services
- 24 Hour Home Care
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
- Overnight Care
- Respite Care
- Hospice Care
- Custodial Care
- Palliative Care
- Post-Surgical Care
- HATCH: Voice Automated Home Services
- Assisting Hands Help Alert
- Coordination of Care
- Additional Services
Within our home care services, you can expect a range of ADL (Assistance with Daily Living) services as well. Below are those that are included within our home health care services:
- Personal Care: Transferring and positioning, walking and mobility, incontinence care, meal preparation, oral hygiene, toileting, grooming, eating, dressing, and bathing.
- Light Housekeeping: Laundry, dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, bed making, washing dishes, mopping floors, and taking out the trash.
- Personal Errands and Transportation: Grocery shopping, picking up prescriptions, organizing incoming mail, post office visits, limited transportation, and accompanying to doctor’s appointment.
- Companion Care: Hobbies, games, recreational activities, and accompanying on walks.
Assisting Hands Home Care in Fort Myers, FL will help you select the best matched care provider from its pre-screened group of available assistants and can have qualified help placed in your home generally within 24 hours or less of the initial call.
We look forward to working with your loved one to help improve his or her overall health and quality of life.
Are you ready to take the next step? Learn more about the senior care Fort Myers residents have come to count on by calling us today at (239) 221-6326.
“It is a blessing to hear my mother say that her caregivers are very sweet ladies. We just started with the in home assistance; it has been a good experience from the interview process to the caregivers Thank you Assisting Hands.”
“I just want to take a moment to describe my experience with Rhonda George from Assisting Hands. She has been dispensing my Mom’s medications for her twice a day for several months. As my mother’s daughter I have seen firsthand her care, compassion, and professional manor. As a result of her attention regarding my mother’s medications, I had also requested she be the caretaker that gives my Mom a shower twice weekly. My Mom can be difficult and uncooperative. But Rhonda has a way of respectfully guiding my Mom into showering even when my Mom tries to deflect her hygiene schedule. She is mature, funny, kind and a godsend to me and my Mom. But yesterday Rhonda went from caregiver to lifesaver. She came in to give my mother her meds. My mom was too weak to open the door so she summoned security to open the door. She found my mom in a pool of blood by her head. She immediately called 911 and EMS came to my mother’s room. I arrived just as EMS was entering the room. Rhonda was cool, collected, professional, and tried to keep both my mom and myself calm and not freak out from the terrifying scene. EMS transported my mom to Cape Coral Hospital where she was given three staples to close the wound. Rhonda George is someone who loves her work and it shows. Thank you Assisting Hands for providing priceless service and compassion during this very difficult time in my family’s life.”