Assisting Hands Home Care in Fort Myers, FL can provide assistance in the privacy of their own home for you or a loved one. Each home helper we hire has had specialized training and experience in providing home health care. They have successfully passed extensive background checks, as well as being insured, bonded, and trained in CPR and First Aid.
Our senior care service plans are individualized to meet your needs. Your care provider will assist with day-to-day activities such as:
- Senior In Home Care
- Elderly Care Services
- 24 Hour Home Care
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
- Overnight Care
- Respite Care
- Hospice Care
- Coordination of Care
- Additional Services
Within our home care services, you can expect a range of ADL (Assistance with Daily Living) services as well. Below are those that are included within our home health care services:
- Personal Care: Transferring and positioning, walking and mobility, incontinence care, meal preparation, oral hygiene, toileting, grooming, eating, dressing, and bathing.
- Light Housekeeping: Laundry, dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, bed making, washing dishes, mopping floors, and taking out the trash.
- Personal Errands and Transportation: Grocery shopping, picking up prescriptions, organizing incoming mail, post office visits, limited transportation, and accompanying to doctor’s appointment.
- Companion Care: Hobbies, games, recreational activities, and accompanying on walks.