One of our main goals at Assisting Hands Home Care is for your loved one to live safely and comfortably at home for as long as possible. Statistics have shown that the sooner a senior gets help after a fall, the higher their chances of returning home.
To make this happen, Assisting Hands Home Care has partnered with SafeGuardian to create Assisting Hands Help Alert. This is a call button to notify EMTs in case of an emergency, in the event they are home alone.
About the Assisting Hands Help Alert
The Assisting Hands Help Alert is considered one of the most innovative improvements in technology as it allows seniors to call for help in the event of an emergency. This call button contains help alert technology that is far more advanced compared to traditional home medical alarm systems. This gadget offers a number of features as well as flexibility and security that is tailored specifically to the client.
- Two-Way Speakerphone: Built-in loud speaker and sensitive microphone for hands free calls.
- Text/Calls for Up to 5 Contacts: The 5 contacts can include spouses, loved ones, friends, neighbors, and caregivers. One of the many benefits is that users can also use it for personal assistance, rather than just emergencies (no costly ambulances).
- Text Message Alerts: When the help button is pressed, everyone on the contact list is notified through text message. Even family members who live far away will receive real-time updates.
- Waterproof/Showerproof: Users don’t have to take off the button when showering or swimming.
- 24/7 Monitoring Available: The user can add 24/7 monitoring services for extra security.
- Call In and Listen Featured: Contacts installed on the call button can call in and speak with the user, just like a cell phone.
- Built-In Real Time GPS Tracker: Contacts can easily locate the user in just seconds.
- FREE Fall Alerts with Automatic Activation: Notifies all contacts in the event of a possible fall.
- User Programmable from any Smartphone: The call button can be programmed and updated at any time from any smart phone.
- Fully Self-Contained: No landline is required to connect to the call button.
With the Assisting Hands Help Alert, you can have peace of mind knowing your loved one is safe or can contact you in the event of an emergency. Assisting Hands Home Care clients will also receive exclusive discount pricing!
Get a Free Consultation
For more information on the Assisting Hands Help Alert or to order online, click the button below.