Included within our in home care services, our caregivers can assist with a number of tasks around the house. Whether it’s helping out with grocery shopping and cooking or picking things up around the home, our caregivers can get it done. Check out the list of all personal care services provided in Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, Cape Coral, Estero, FL and the surrounding areas by Assisting Hands Home Care.
List of personal care services:
- Personal Care: Your personal care assistant can provide help with bathing, dressing, eating, incontinence care, medication reminders, oral hygiene, walking and personal mobility, transferring to and from chair, bed, or wheelchair, toileting, and other care services tailored to meet individual needs. Our home helpers are here for you in all of your personal care needs.
- Meal Preparation: Overall health and wellbeing can be improved by ensuring your loved one is receiving healthy, well-balanced meals. In addition to tasting better, nutritious meals play an important role in maintaining good health. Home aides can assist with making sure meals are prepared with dietary instructions in mind.
- An Assisting Hands Home Care personal care assistant can perform everything from grocery shopping to preparing meals in accordance with any special diet, to serving the meal, providing eating assistance and cleaning up afterwards. Just let us know your situation and our home aides will provide care services to your individual needs.
- Grocery Shopping: Your personal care aide can provide you or a loved one with assistance in grocery shopping, picking up prescriptions, organizing incoming mail and going to the post office. We are glad to assist with any routine personal errands you or a loved one might require.
- Light Housekeeping: Our home helpers can provide you or a loved one with services such as vacuuming, washing dishes, laundry, dusting, bed making, sweeping, mopping floors, taking out the trash, and any other light housekeeping items you or a loved one might require. Let us know your situation and we will provide tailored care services to your individual needs.
- Companionship: Our home care aides are not only there to provide routine care. Your caregiver can help you or your loved one with recreational activities or hobbies, or just provide good company for a game of cards or a nice chat!
You or a loved one determines the schedule of your senior care, which can range from a weekly visit to 24-hour home care, and our home helpers will tailor their services to meet your individual needs. Assisting Hands Home Care provides in home care and senior care services in the following cities: Arcadia, Bonita Springs, Cape Coral, Estero, Fort Myers, North Fort Myers, Port Charlotte, and Punta Gorda, FL
Learn more today about how a personal care assistant in the Fort Myers, FL area can help your loved one. Call us at (239) 221-6326.