Many people feel the most comfortable and at ease when in their own home, which is why more senior citizens and adults with disabilities are choosing to receive care at home instead of leaving for a care facility. While family members can help provide some care to those who choose to remain at home, it may be difficult to provide the complete care their loved ones need. Getting help from a home care agency will ensure that your loved ones get effective care to live at home and maintain more independence in their lives.
Home Care in Lehigh Acres, FL and the Surrounding Areas
Assisting Hands Home Care provides home care services for senior citizens and adults with disabilities aging in place in Lehigh Acres, FL. We will customize our care plans for each individual client to ensure that they receive care that covers their unique needs. Our caregivers will provide your loved ones with exceptional care and treat them with compassion and respect.
Our caregivers are licensed, bonded, and insured and they must each pass a background check upon employment. They are also each trained and certified in CPR and First Aid to respond in an emergency. You can expect our caregivers to provide your loved one with excellent care as well as quality companionship.
Non-Medical Home Health Care Services
Our home care plans will be personalized to each client to ensure that they get the care they need to live at home safely and comfortably. The home care services for your loved ones may include the following:
- Personal Care and Grooming: It is important for seniors and adults who live at home to be able to complete self-care tasks such as restroom use, bathing, and getting dressed. Our caregivers will help your loved ones with their personal care and grooming.
- Care Management: If your loved ones regularly visit the doctor and receive care from a family caregiver as well as our caregivers, we can help you manage and coordinate their care.
- Companionship: While providing excellent care is important to us, so is providing your loved ones with companionship. Our caregivers will take the time to get to know your loved ones and be a friend to them.
- Light Housekeeping: Keeping the home clean may be difficult for those with physical or mental limitations. Our caregivers will help with light housekeeping duties to keep the home clean.
- Meal Preparation: If your loved ones cannot cook for themselves, our caregivers will make sure they get regular nutritious meals with our meal preparation services.
- Errands and Transportation: Our caregivers can help seniors and adults who do not drive by providing them with rides. We will make sure your loved ones make their doctor appointments and other engagements and we can also help with their errands.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: It is best for those suffering from Alzheimer’s and dementia to remain in their homes, but they need specialized care to live at home safely. Our caregivers have been specially trained to provide effective care for those with these conditions, including memory care exercises that can help slow memory loss.
- Respite Care: We can help support family caregivers with our respite care services. Our caregiver will show up at scheduled times to provide care for your loved ones while the family caregiver takes time off.
- Post-Operative Care: Returning home from the hospital can be difficult, whether it is after a surgery or illness. Our caregivers will provide the care your loved ones need so they can recover without experiencing a setback.
- Overnight Care: If you don’t want your loved ones to be home alone at night, we can help with our overnight care services. Our caregiver will arrive in the evening and stay awake through the morning to provide any assistance needed.
- Live-In/ 24-Hour Care: We can help those who need 24-hour supervision with our live-in and 24-hour care services. With our live-in care services, our caregiver will live in the home and provide care but need to sleep at night. Our 24-hour care services are more attentive as two caregivers switch shifts every 12 hours and they are always awake.
Call Assisting Hands for a Free Consultation
When you call Assisting Hands Home Care for home care services, we will visit you and your loved ones in their home for a free consultation. We will then create a care plan that covers the unique needs of your loved ones and includes a schedule for our caregivers. Our care plans are designed to be flexible so we can change them as your loved one’s care needs change.
Give us a call at (239) 221-6326 to schedule an in-home consultation for our home care services in Lehigh Acres, FL.
Related Home Care Services:
“I just want to take a moment to describe my experience with Rhonda George from Assisting Hands. She has been dispensing my Mom’s medications for her twice a day for several months. As my mother’s daughter I have seen firsthand her care, compassion, and professional manor. As a result of her attention regarding my mother’s medications, I had also requested she be the caretaker that gives my Mom a shower twice weekly. My Mom can be difficult and uncooperative. But Rhonda has a way of respectfully guiding my Mom into showering even when my Mom tries to deflect her hygiene schedule. She is mature, funny, kind and a godsend to me and my Mom. But yesterday Rhonda went from caregiver to lifesaver. She came in to give my mother her meds. My mom was too weak to open the door so she summoned security to open the door. She found my mom in a pool of blood by her head. She immediately called 911 and EMS came to my mother’s room. I arrived just as EMS was entering the room. Rhonda was cool, collected, professional, and tried to keep both my mom and myself calm and not freak out from the terrifying scene. EMS transported my mom to Cape Coral Hospital where she was given three staples to close the wound. Rhonda George is someone who loves her work and it shows. Thank you Assisting Hands for providing priceless service and compassion during this very difficult time in my family’s life.”
“When it comes to service this company is top notch. Assisting Hands takes the time to meet all our customers needs at Informed Choice. They go above and beyond!”