Given a choice, most senior citizens will choose to grow old in the comfort of their own homes. This is much easier, and more relaxing, than moving to an assisted-living facility or retirement home. However, it can be tricky for loved ones to provide the kind of care that many seniors require.
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we provide in-home care services in Bonita Springs, FL to help in this regard. Our compassionate caregivers are trained and certified to provide a number of non-medical caregiving services, and are happy to help those in need.
Entrusting a stranger to care for a loved one can be stressful. At Assisting Hands Home Care, we offer the services of properly screened and trained caregivers to ensure that your loved one is assisted by only the most skilled and compassionate caregivers in the field.
While each individual is different, our caregivers are qualified in a variety of in-home caregiving services to meet your loved one’s needs. We are also dedicated to providing a personalized experience by truly getting to know your loved one. We believe wholeheartedly that companionship is an instrumental piece of any successful caregiving experience.
In-Home Caregiving Services
While our caregivers are not nurses, we can still assist with a variety of essential, day-to-day tasks. These personal-care services include the following and more:
- General Help with Daily Routines
- Transfer Assistance
- Bathing and Showering Assistance
- Help with Using the Restroom
- Assistance with Changing Clothes
- Help with Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Incontinence Care
The senior caregiving services that our caregivers provide do not stop there. We also help around the home, and with various errands and chores. They include the following and more:
- Meal Preparation: Malnutrition is a problem for many seniors, as it can be difficult for them to stand for lengthy periods and prepare healthy meals. Our caregivers will prepare and serve daily, nutritious meals.
- Grocery Shopping: Many seniors are unable to drive safely, if at all. We run essential errands like grocery shopping and picking up medication.
- Light Housekeeping: Our caregivers will vacuum, dust, wash dishes, mop floors, and perform other housekeeping tasks so that your loved one does not need to.
- Companionship: Companionship is very underrated, as many seniors are unable to visit friends and family members as often as they would like to. We participate in various pastimes and conversations to keep your loved one engaged and happy.
Call to Receive In-Home Care
We offer customizable care plans to families and look forward to working with you soon.
To take advantage of our in-home caregiving services in Bonita Springs, FL and make it possible for your loved one to age in place, contact our Assisting Hands Home Care representatives at (239) 221-6326.