Across the United States, a growing number of individuals in need of care are opting for in-home caregiving services. The familiar and comfortable environment can be psychologically beneficial and preserve a sense of normalcy despite certain physical or mental limitations.
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we offer live-in and 24-hour care services to individuals in Bonita Springs, FL, in need of around-the-clock care. Through these services, we implement a customized care plan to address a number of non-medical, day-to-day needs.
Who Benefits from Live-In Care?
Our 24-hour and live-in caregiving services are great for those in need of regular supervision and assistance. Whether the individual needs help with day-to-day tasks, getting through the night, or some combination of the two, our caregivers are happy to help.
We provide our 24-hour care to the following:
- The Terminally Ill
- Cancer Patients
- Individuals Recovering from Surgery
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Patients
The list goes on. If your loved one could benefit from 24-hour care, please feel free to contact our representatives.
Live In-Care vs. 24-Hour Care in Bonita Springs, FL
Both our live-in care and 24-hour care services involve a 24-hour caregiving schedule; however, there are a few key differences to be aware of when determining which will better fit your loved one’s needs:
- Live-In Care: Our live-in caregiving services are great for those who need regular assistance, but do not necessarily need attentive care at all times of the day. Our caregivers will live in the home for 3 to 4 days at a time before rotating. This means that they will require a place to sleep on site, and at least 5 hours of uninterrupted sleep per night.
- 24-Hour Care: Our 24-hour caregiving services are great for those who need more attentive care. In this instance, our caregivers will rotate every 12 hours to remain alert at all times of the day. They do not require a place to sleep in the home and are better suited to provide emergency assistance at any time.
Non-Medical Caregiving Services
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we offer a number of non-medical home health care services. Through our 24-hour and live-in care services, you can customize the services below, and others, as needed:
- Meal preparation
- Transportation assistance
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with changing clothes
- Light housekeeping
- Help with getting into and out of the bed
- Personal grooming assistance (including bathing and using the restroom)
- General companionship
Perhaps most importantly, our caregivers are trained in CPR and first-aid and are certified to provide these caregiving services. We do everything in our power to ensure a pleasant caregiving experience.
Call for 24-Hour Care
We are honored to assist your loved one in their time of need, and even accept long-term-care insurance to help cover the costs of our services.
To take advantage of our live-in and 24-hour care services in Bonita Springs, FL, contact our Assisting Hands Home Care representatives at (239) 221-6326.
Related Home Care Services: