If you have an elderly or disabled loved one, many accidents and emergencies happen at night. These individuals may have family caregivers to provide home care and assistance during the day, but it can be nearly impossible for anyone to provide thorough, quality care during the night.
All caregivers will need sleep at some point. But during the night, there could be an emergency or accident that occurs, but no one there to provide immediate assistance. So having an overnight caregiver who’s available to respond to such nighttime situations can be beneficial.
Our Trusted Caregivers in Cape Coral, FL
With our overnight care services at Assisting Hands Home Care, we can help elderly individuals in Cape Coral, FL who need a caregiver present to help throughout the nighttime.
We will provide your loved one with a caregiver who comes during the evening and will stay throughout the night. Our caregivers will help with bedtime routines and provide assistance as needed, including trips to the bathroom throughout the night. You can also have our caregivers either stay in the room with your loved one or in another part of the home.
You can expect the following from Assisting Hands Home Care’s overnight care services:
- Immediate response to anything clients need help with
- Help taking medications
- Help getting dressed
- Help washing up
Consider getting an overnight caregiver for your loved one if you they are affected by the following:
- Fall Prevention: Seniors are more likely to suffer from falls during the night. Our caregivers will help guide seniors to the bathroom and other places during the night.
- Dementia: For seniors suffering from dementia, they may wake up in the middle of the night in a confused state and wander around. Our caregivers will guide them and ensure their safety.
- Vision Loss: For elderly individuals who have impaired vision, walking around at night can be hazardous. Our caregivers will help ensuring they get around safely.
- Surgery: With pain and discomfort, people recovering from surgery can have a tough time sleeping. Our caregivers will provide assistance by helping them change positions and get in and out of bed.
If you have an elderly relative who could use an overnight caregiver, seek overnight care services from Assisting Hands Home Care. We will provide your loved one with an overnight caregiver who will respond to their needs during the night. An overnight caregiver can provide peace of mind knowing there is someone there for your loved one at night.
Contact Us in Cape Coral, FL
Call Assisting Hands Home Care at (239) 221-6326 for a free consultation regarding our overnight care services in Cape Coral, FL.
Related Overnight Care Services: