When providing home care for an elderly or disabled loved one, the worst seems can happen at night. Family caregivers who are admirable, dedicated, selfless devote their time and energy to helping a relative. However, it’s impossible for anyone to provide effective care on a 24/7 basis.
Both family and professional caregivers need a break at some point. When the caregiver is asleep or away, the chance for an accident or emergency still remains. Even if a caregiver is present, they’ll likely have a delayed response if an emergency occurs in the middle of the night. Knowing this, having someone awake and alert to provide overnight care is something worth considering.
Overnight Caregivers Estero, FL
With our overnight care services, Assisting Hands Home Care can help seniors in Estero, FL, and the surrounding areas, who need a caregiver present throughout the night.
One of our overnight caregivers will come to your loved one’s home in the evening to help with their nighttime routine. The caregiver will then provide assistance throughout the night and respond to emergencies when necessary.
The overnight caregiver can either stay in the room with the client or in another area of their home.
With overnight care services from Assisting Hands Home Care, you can expect the following:
- Help getting washed up and dressed for bed
- Help getting into bed at night and getting out of bed in the morning
- Help with medications
- Immediate response to help out with restroom use, emergencies, and other scenarios
If your loved one is affected by any of the following, then you should consider our overnight care services:
- Vision Loss: If seniors have impaired vision walking around during the night can be dangerous. Our caregivers will be there to help your loved ones safely move around their home at night.
- Fall Prevention: Getting up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom can be dangerous, especially for seniors prone to falling. Our caregivers will be there to help your loved one to prevent this risk.
- Surgery: Following a surgery, seniors can have a tough time sleeping because of pain or discomfort. Our caregivers will be there to help seniors get in and out of bed and change sleeping positions.
- Dementia: Seniors who are affected by dementia often wake up in the middle of the night confused. This prompts them to get up and wander around, which can be dangerous. Our caregivers will be there to help seniors to make sure they are safe.
If you have a loved one who could benefit from our overnight care services, contact Assisting Hands Home Care. We will provide a qualified caregiver who will stay alert throughout the night to assist your loved one. With our services, you can have peace of mind knowing that your loved one has someone to help at all times of the day.
For more information regarding Assisting Hands Home Care’s overnight care services in Estero, FL, and the neighboring areas, call (239) 221-6326.
Related Overnight Care Services: