When it comes to family dynamics, the eldest members are usually the ones who are respected the most. This is because they have spent years supporting their family. As such, when these elderly family members come to the point where they’re in need of everyday care, families naturally want the best for their loved ones.
Regarding quality senior care, there are various choices. However, a lot of seniors find aging and receiving care at home to be preferable. Sometimes, family members can handle this responsibility themselves; other times, family members may not have the time or resources to provide such care. Assisting Hands Home Care in Cape Coral, FL, can help with the exceptional senior care services we provide to elderly individuals.
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we provide thorough elderly care services for seniors in Cape Coral, FL. Our caregivers are well trained and have undergone thorough screenings, so you can ensure that your loved ones get the proper care they need in a compassionate manner. In addition to providing exceptional care, our caregivers will also be quality social companions to your elderly loved ones.
Whether your loved one needs a full-time caregiver or if a family caregiver needs a break, we can help through our senior care services.
Elderly Home Care in Fort Myers, FL
After receiving your call concerning Assisting Hands Home Care’s elderly care services, we have a representative go to your loved one’s home for an evaluation to learn their unique care needs.
When we have a thorough understanding of your loved one’s care needs, we then develop a personalized care plan which also includes a detailed schedule.
With our senior care, we can provide a combination of the following services:
- Personal Care and Assistance: A lot of elderly individuals need assistance with everyday tasks, such as restroom use and bathing. Our caregivers will help seniors with this to ensure that they go about their daily lives safely.
- Meal Preparation: Seniors need to get proper nutrition, and our caregivers will make sure of this by preparing nutritious daily meals for them. Additionally, our caregivers will consider any dietary restrictions and will clean up afterwards.
- Light Housekeeping: To ensure clients’ homes remain clean, our caregivers will perform light housekeeping tasks so that elderly individuals don’t have to.
- Fall Prevention: Seniors can become severely injured as a result of falling. Our caregivers will work to prevent any falls from happening by helping them safely move around their home.
- Transportation and Errands: No matter why elderly individuals may not drive; our caregivers will help them out by providing transportation and by running any necessary errands.
- Companionship: Not only will our caregivers provide exceptional care for your elderly loved ones, but they will also be great companions, engaging in conversation and doing fun activities.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: If your elderly loved ones suffer from dementia or Alzheimer’s, then you don’t need to worry about them getting proper care with our services. Our caregivers will provide that care, engaging them in cognitive exercises that are designed to improve their memory.
- Hospice Care: Our caregivers can help seniors who have been diagnosed with a terminal illness or who have limited life expectancy, working to ensure they spend their final days in a pain-free, comfortable manner.
- Post-Surgical Care: Recovering from surgery can be a slow, difficult process, but our caregivers will help clients who recently had surgery to ensure they make a full recovery.
If your elderly relatives have chosen to age at home but need assistance, get in touch with Assisting Hands Home Care for the senior care services that we provide in Cape Coral, FL. We employ well-trained caregivers who are prepared to provide exceptional care for your elderly loved ones and who will be respectful and compassionate.
Call (239) 221-6326 for more information regarding the senior home care services that Assisting Hands Home Care provides in Cape Coral, FL.