For seniors who would prefer to remain within their own homes as they age, as opposed to moving to a nursing home or assisted living facility, senior home care services have become a popular option. Senior home care services allow seniors to receive the assisted living care they need in the comfort of their own home. As our elderly family members age, it can become more difficult for them to perform daily care activities on their own. Family caregivers are often capable of assisting but may need further help as their loved one’s needs change.
Senior Home Care Services in Aledo, TX
Our professional caregivers at Assisting Hands Home Care can provide quality home care for elderly citizens in Aledo, TX and the surrounding areas who would like to continue living in their home. Through our free consultation visit, we will complete a thorough assessment of your loved one’s specific care needs. Then we will create a customized care plan tailored to those needs in order to provide quality care for your loved one. As your loved one’s care needs change, the care plan can also be adjusted accordingly.
Our caregivers are bonded, insured, and licensed and they receive additional training and go through thorough background checks upon hiring. From the care needs assessment, we will assign a caregiver to your loved one that can best tend to their specific needs. In addition to quality home care services, our caregivers will offer companionship to your loved one by building a personal relationship with them.
Our caregivers can help your loved one with daily living activities such as:
- Personal Hygiene Help – Our caregivers can help with personal hygiene activities such as brushing their teeth and combing their hair.
- Showering and Bathing – Our caregivers can assist your loved one with showering and bathing if they struggle to perform these tasks on their own.
- Bathroom Use – We can assist seniors with using the bathroom.
- Incontinence Care – Our caregivers can assist your loved one if they suffer from incontinence.
- Getting Dressed – Our caregivers can help your loved one get dressed every day.
- Transfer Assistance – If your loved one struggles with mobility, our caregivers can help them move from a wheelchair, bed, couch, or throughout the home.
In addition to personal daily care activities, our caregivers can assist with other living activities such as:
- Meal Preparation – For seniors who are no longer able to cook for themselves, our caregivers can assist with providing regular meals while meeting your loved one’s specific dietary needs and restrictions.
- Light Housekeeping – Our caregivers can help with light housekeeping duties like vacuuming, laundry, dusting, and taking out the garbage.
- Grocery Shopping – If needed, our caregivers can assist with grocery shopping to ensure that the home is always stocked with food and supplies.
- Senior Transportation – For seniors who are unable to drive, our caregivers can transport your loved one on errands, to doctor appointments, and family events.
- Companion Care – Our caregivers will form a personal friendship with your loved one as a senior companion through friendly conversation and fun activities.
Call Assisting Hands for a Free Consultation
If your senior loved one in Aledo, TX is in need of senior in-home care services, call Assisting Hands Home Care at (817) 803-6648 to schedule a free in-home consultation. We will perform a complete assessment of your loved one’s needs to develop a personalized home care plan.