As the Baby Boomer Generation rises into their golden years, the need for in-home caregivers has increased. Many people prefer to stay in their own home, but this can become difficult with age or disabilities. While family members often help care for their elderly or disabled loved one, additional help may be necessary as the loved one’s care needs increase.
Our licensed professional caregivers at Assisting Hands Home Care can provide non-medical home health care services to elderly and disabled adults in Aledo, TX who choose to continue living in their own home. We will work with you and your loved one to develop a personalized in-home care plan to ensure that your loved one can safely and comfortably live in their home.
All our in-home caregivers are licensed, insured, and bonded and they go through a thorough background check and complete additional training. Our caregivers can provide First Aid and CPR as well as respond to emergency situations. In addition to quality care, our caregivers will provide compassion and companionship to your loved one.
In-Home Care Services
In order to provide top quality care and service to your loved one, we will start by completing a thorough assessment of your loved one’s specific care needs. Then we will design and administer a personalized care plan that may include:
- Personal Care and Grooming – Our caregivers can assist your loved one with daily personal care and grooming activities including oral hygiene, toileting, bathing, ambulation, and dressing.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care – For loved ones suffering from Alzheimer’s and dementia, it is often best for them to live in their own home where they are familiar and comfortable. Our caregivers are specially trained to provide memory care to those who struggle with memory loss conditions.
- Senior Home Care – Our caregivers can also assist with medication reminders, scheduling doctor appointments, and give assistance to family caregivers in caring for your loved one.
- Meal Preparations – Some seniors and disabled adults may be unable to cook for themselves. Our caregivers can assist with meal preparation as well as ensure your loved one follows any dietary restrictions they may have.
- Transportation and Errands – Senior adults and those with disabilities often reach the point where that are unable to drive. We can assist your loved one by offering transportation to the grocery store, doctor visits, and family gatherings.
- Light Housekeeping – Our caregivers can help with light housekeeping tasks such as vacuuming, laundry, dusting, and taking out the trash.
- Respite Care – Our caregivers can help relieve family caregivers from caring for their loved one by providing respite care. We can help ease the responsibilities of the family caregiver and arrive at pre-scheduled times.
- After Surgery Home Care – Adjusting back to home life can be difficult after going through surgery. We can help your loved one adjust to their home during their post-surgery recovery period.
- Companion Care – Our caregivers will also provide personal companionship in addition to care assistance by forming a personal bond with your loved one.
- Overnight Home Care – Some senior and disabled adults may need monitoring and assistance overnight. We offer overnight home care where a caregiver will stay overnight to care for your loved one and respond to emergencies.
- Live-In Caregivers / 24-Hour Home Care – We can provide live-in services to those who require 24-hour care. While our live-in care services provide a caregiver to remain in the home for 3-4 days at a time, our 24-hour care service provides two caregivers to rotate 12-hour shifts.
We at Assisting Hands Home Care will help ensure your loved one receives top quality care and service so they can continue to live comfortably within their home. We will devise a customized home care plan tailored to meet all your loved one’s specific care needs through our initial consultation and assessment process. Then we will designate a caregiver to your loved one who can best service their needs. Our care plans can be modified if your loved one’s care needs change.
Contact Assisting Hands for a Free Consultation
Contact Assisting Hand Home Care if you have a loved one in Aledo, TX who is in need of personal in-home care. We can be reached at (817) 803-6648 to schedule a free consultation.