At Assisting Hands Home Care, one of our goals is to help your loved one live securely, safely, and independently in their home for as many years as possible. Statistically, the quicker a senior gets help after a fall, the more likely they are to return to their home after recovery. Assisting Hands® and SafeGuardian have teamed up to create the Assisting Hands Help Alert™ call button to keep our clients safe when their caregivers are not home. Assisting Hands Home Care provides services like the medical alert system to our clients in Fort Worth, Benbrook, and Aledo, TX.
How It Works
Our wireless Assisting Hands Help Alert™ call button is often considered the most advanced technology in the world. It has incredible help alert technology that is far ahead of all other traditional home medical alert systems. The Assisting Hands Help Alert™ provides unmatched security and flexibility by offering more benefits and features than a standard home medical alarm.
- Texts/calls up to five contacts. Spouses, loved ones, family members, friends, caregivers, and neighbors are now easy for users to contact with our call button. Users can call family for urgent personal assistance or routine. No costly and unnecessary ambulances needed.
- Two-way speakerphone. A sensitive microphone and loud built-in speaker allows for “hands free” calls.
- Text message alerts. When the help button is pressed, everyone on the contact list will immediately receive a text message so long-distance family members can remain “in the know.”
- Free fall alerts with automatic activation. Our free fall alert notifies all contacts immediately in case of a fall.
- Built-in real time GPS locator. This allows contacts to pinpoint the user nationwide anytime.
- Call-in/listen-in feature. Authorized contacts can call in and talk to the wearer, just like a cell phone.
- User programmable from any smartphone. This feature allows you to update features and contacts from anywhere.
- 24/7 monitoring available. For extra protection, add additional monitoring services.
- Waterproof/showerproof. This feature offers protection while being used in the bathroom or near water.
- Completely self-contained. No home phone landline required.
Our call button allows you peace of mind by ensuring that your loved one is always secure and safe. As an Assisting Hands client, you will enjoy our exclusive client discount pricing. Call Assisting Hands Home Care at (817) 803-6648 for more information about how our Assisting Hands Help Alert™ works.