If you serve as the primary caregiver for an aging loved one, you may benefit from an overnight caregiver so you can have some time off. Family caregivers cannot provide care 24 hours a day and neither can live-in caregivers. We understand that the physical and mental stress of caregiving is taxing, and our overnight home care services will help.
Overnight Care for the Elderly in Fort Worth, TX
The worst accidents tend to happen at night, which is when many seniors have little to no care. You should consider an overnight caregiver if you need to rest at night without constantly worrying about your elderly loved one. An overnight caregiver will be awake and alert throughout the night and available in case of an emergency.
Assisting Hands Home Care provides overnight care services to you and your loved one in Fort Worth, TX. Our overnight care services benefit people with the following conditions:
- Dementia Care: People affected by dementia or other memory-related conditions may wake up confused and wander aimlessly. Our caregivers will prevent your loved one from leaving the house and attempt to jog their memory in their confused state.
- Fall Prevention: Seniors often wake up at night to use the bathroom and our caregivers will assist them in these trips, reducing the risk of falls and injuries.
- Post-Surgery: Surgery recovery is a difficult process that often involves a lot of pain and discomfort. Our caregivers can help your loved one get in and out of bed and switch their sleeping positions throughout the night.
- Vision Loss: Recent studies have show that 1 of 3 older adults has a vision-related disease. Evening can be dangerous for those who cannot see well. Our caregivers will help them move throughout the house in the evening.
Our trained caregivers can also help with the following:
- Getting in and out of bed
- Getting dressed and washed for bed
- Going to the bathroom at night
- Medication reminders
Trusted Overnight Caregivers
At Assisting Hands Home Care, our overnight caregivers are all Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) who continue thorough training even after employment. They are insured and bonded and underwent a background check during the hiring process. Reach out to Assisting Hands for our overnight senior care services if you need someone to look after your loved one at night. We will provide your loved one with a compassionate, qualified caregiver and you can rest easy knowing your loved one is being cared for.
Free In-Home Consultation
Contact (817) 803-6648 for more information about our overnight home care services in Fort Worth, TX, and the surrounding areas.