Healthcare professionals have recognized the health and well-being benefit to receiving care while remaining in the comfort of home. As our country’s population continues to enter their golden years in record numbers, senior in home care is finally being not only recognized, but celebrated as the preferred option for many in lieu of the traditional institutionalized care approach from years past.
Assisting Hands® offers a wide range of in home care services for the senior, disabled and otherwise in need client. Services offered for the senior in home care client include:
- Bathing, grooming, meal preparation, and housekeeping
- Home safety evaluations
- Recommendation for assistive devices in the home
- Fall risk assessments and individualized fall prevention plans
- Care Coordination with all members of the clients healthcare team
- Transportation and accompaniment to vital healthcare appointments
- Specialized care for the Alzheimer’s or other dementia client
- Compassionate, one-on-one end of life care for clients on Hospice
If you or someone you know is struggling with the care of a loved one and would like to better understand the options for senior in home care, do not hesitate to call Assisting Hands® today to learn about how we can be help.