Our Certified, Bonded, and Insured Caregivers
All of our Caregivers are trained, tested, and certified then carefully interviewed and screened to ensure the best possible care for you or your loved one.
All of our Caregivers meet the following criteria
- Trained as Home Health Aides and certified through the New Jersey Board of Nursing
- Bonded and insured through our company
- Completed a current physical evaluation
- Completed two step TB testing
- Documented immunity to measles, mumps and rubella
- Completed Criminal Background screening
- Completed a Motor Vehicle Record screening for Caregivers required to drive Clients
- Completed a Drug screening
- Agree to on the job, periodic quality assurance visits to ensure quality of Caregiver Services
- Completed Assisting Hands Proprietary training program
- Must represent the high personal integrity and caring attitude standards that we require.