Prospect Heights, IL, nestled southwest of the Potawatami woods and just northeast of Arlington Heights, is the perfect suburb for you to spend your senior years. Those 65 and over comprise almost a fifth of the nearly 16,000 residents. Prospect Heights is one of Chicagoland’s smallest suburbs, and it is no surprise that our residents want a personal touch when it comes to home care.
Our Prospect Heights, IL caregivers can assist you in your home so you can spend your days living safely and comfortably in the place you cherish most. Companions can help give you a ride around town to the local grocery stores like Jewel and Tony’s Fresh Market, or take you to lunch at your favorite Prospect Heights restaurant. Our home care aides come to your Prospect Heights home to help with eating, dressing, bathing, continence care, and help getting in and out of bed. Caregivers are specially trained in dementia care and fall prevention techniques so your family has peace of mind that you are safe at home.
Recovering from a surgery and need an extra hand around the house? Home care is a great option while you get back on your feet again. Assisting Hands caregivers will coordinate a care plan with you and your doctor so that you follow instructions carefully and are safe upon your return to your home in Prospect Heights. Your caregiver will become your right-hand man (or woman!) until you are back to your old self again. We can help prepare your meals and keep your linens clean so you feel pampered upon your recovery.
In-Home Care Services for Prospect Heights, IL
When you contact Assisting Hands Home Care for our in-home care services, you will get a caregiver who is trained to provide personalized care services, and eager to be a friend and companion for your loved ones. Our licensed, bonded, and insured caregivers can provide the following home care services:
- Care Management: With the help of our clients and their families, we will assess the specific care needs and form a care plan that covers these needs.
- Personal Care and Grooming: Some seniors may have trouble with matters of personal hygiene. We provide assistance for personal activities such as bathing and getting dressed.
- Meal Preparation: We make sure your loved ones get nutritious meals with daily meal preparation services.
- Errands and Transportation: We can help senior citizens who do not drive by running errands and providing transportation to give them rides to family events, doctor appointments, and other activities.
- Light Housekeeping: We will help keep the home clean and organized by handling a variety of light housekeeping tasks including dusting, laundry, and washing dishes.
- Companionship: Our caregivers will be a friend and companion for your loves ones as well as a caregiver. They will build a personal connection through conversation and various social activities.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: We can provide memory care services for those affected by dementia or Alzheimer’s disease that involve memory improving activities.
- Respite Care: Sometimes family members will take it upon themselves to be an informal caregiver for their loved ones, but this job can be very demanding. Our respite care services can give family caregivers a break to tend to their own personal lives.
- Hospice Care: Our caregivers are ready to provide hospice care services for those who have been diagnosed with a terminal illness or a limited life expectancy. We will keep your loved ones comfortable so they can live and pass with dignity.
- Live in Care: We can help those who require 24-hour assistance with our live-in care services. We can have one caregiver live in the home of your loved ones or have 2 caregivers alternate 12 hour shifts for complete 24-hour care.
- Overnight Caregivers: Assisting Hands Home Care can help you make sure your loved ones are covered 24 hours a day with our overnight care services in Prospect Heights, IL. Our overnight caregivers will provide assistance to help seniors get ready for bed, such as help washing up, taking medication, and getting dressed. We will also stay awake throughout the night to provide assistance at a moment’s notice when needed.
- Post-Operative Care: Recovering from surgery can be difficult without any help. Our in-home care services are ideal for helping seniors and adults who have recently had surgery.
Assisting Hands Home Care is happy to assist senior citizens and adults in Prospect Heights, IL that could benefit from our home health care services.
Want to meet one of our Prospect Heights Caregivers?
Give us a call for your free in-home consultation.