Short on Time? Leave Your Info Here
Caregivers can follow two career paths:
Track 1: Caregivers
Do you have informal experience caring for a family member or friends? Maybe you’re the one in the family that everyone turns to when someone needs help. A career in caregiving may be right for you! For our caregiver position, we are looking for people with a true passion for helping seniors and great interpersonal skills. Patience and reliable transportation are also musts. We’d like you to know your way around the kitchen (a big part of that TLC), and be able to show us a track record of responsibility and good communication skills. If you’re the right fit for our team, we will train you and match you with an appropriate entry-level case.
Track 2: CNA-Qualified Caregivers
At Assisting Hands, we love caregivers who have experience working as a Certified Nursing Assistant. Did you work in a nursing home with a 14:1 ratio? Well, 1:1 in-home care will be a treat for you! We offer flexible hours and a variety of cases throughout Arlington Heights, Mount Prospect, Prospect Heights, Des Plaines, and Wheeling. CNAs will help local residents complete Activities of Daily Living, such as eating, dressing, bathing, transfer assistance and continence care.
Currently looking for caregivers with special skill-sets:
*Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care training
Happy Caregivers = Happy Clients!
We believe that a happy caregiver makes a happy, healthy client!
Assisting Hands of Arlington Heights offers the following benefits for caregivers:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible hours (Part-time and Full Time Hours)
- Supportive Family-Atmosphere
- Bi-annual caregiver appreciation events
- Time and a half paid on holidays
- Bonus for referring your friends
- Direct Deposit
- A work history that shows consistency and reliability.
- Proof of employment eligibility
- Completion of state and national background checks, and motor vehicle report
- Reliable Transportation
- TB Test
- CPR Card
- Completion of our 8-hour training upon hire
- At least 3 years experience working as a CNA or caregiver
- Experience working with dementia patients
- Previous experience with a variety of cases (Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, Multiple Sclerosis, etc.)
- Ability to transfer up to 225 pounds
- Open Availability
Call: (847) 728-8519 and ask for a brief phone interview.