Assisting Hands Home Care offers caregiving opportunities for those who are looking to make a difference in the lives of senior citizens and adults with disabilities. If you are a registered CNA or caregiver in the Arlington Heights, IL area, then you can make a great addition to our team at Assisting Hands Home Care.
About Assisting Hands Home Care
At Assisting Hands, we specialize in providing in-home, non-medical care for senior citizens and adults with disabilities so they can live safely and comfortably in their homes. We generally help with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) such as bathing, dressing, personal care, and transfer assistance and we also help with other things around the home including meal preparation, light housekeeping, and transportation to errands. CNAs or caregivers who have worked in nursing homes or other facilities where they were responsible for multiple patients will find the one on one nature of in-home care much easier.
We offer flexible hours for caregivers to help us provide home care for our clients in Arlington Heights and the surrounding areas including Mt. Prospect, Des Plaines, Prospect Heights, and Wheeling. If you live in this area and are interested in a caregiver job, give us a call. We love to hire locally!
We can offer the following benefits for CNA registered caregivers:
- Flexible hours for full or part time
- Competitive pay
- Time and a half on holidays
- Supportive family atmosphere
- Bi-annual caregiver appreciation events
- Bonuses for referring friends
Requirements for employment:
- Consistent work history that shows reliability
- Proof of employment eligibility
- Completion of state and national background checks
- Motor vehicle report
- Reliable transportation
- CPR card
- TB test
- Completion of our 8-hour training when hired
Preferred requirements for CNAs:
- At least 3 years of work experience as a CNA
- Experience with Alzheimer’s and dementia patients
- Previous experience with patients with chronic conditions such as Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis, and others
- Ability to transfer up to 225 pounds
- Open availability
At Assisting Hands, we help our clients maintain their independence and dignity by providing them with quality, compassionate care in their homes. Our services add value to our clients’ lives and instill pride in our staff.
If you are a caregiver or registered CNA in the Arlington Heights, IL area ready to make a difference in the lives of our clients, give us a call at (847) 728-8519 for a brief phone interview.
You can also fill out our online application at https://aharlingtonheights.clearcareonline.com/quick-apply/.