Assisting Hands Home Care provides in-home care services in the privacy of their own home for seniors or others with illness or disability. Our caregivers have training and experience in providing non-medical home health care. They have successfully passed extensive background checks, as well as being insured, bonded, and trained in CPR and First Aid.
Our service plans are individualized to meet your needs. We assist with the day-to-day activities such as:
- In-Home Care
- Senior Care / Elderly Care
- Respite Care
- Hospice Care
- Live-in Caregivers
- Overnight Caregivers
- Post-Operative Care
- Memory Care / Alzheimer Care
- Non-medical Home Health Care
- Additional Medical Alert Systems
Included within our home health care services is a range of ADL (Assistance with Daily Living) services, giving seniors the care and support they need at home. These services include:
- Personal Care: Transferring and positioning, walking and mobility, incontinence care, meal preparation, oral hygiene, toileting, grooming, eating, dressing, and bathing.
- Light Housekeeping: Laundry, taking out the trash, mopping and sweeping floors, bed making, washing dishes, vacuuming, and dusting.
- Personal Errands and Transportation: Grocery shopping, picking up prescriptions, organizing incoming mail, post office visits, limited transportation, and accompanying to doctor appointments.
- Companion Care: Hobbies, games, recreational activities, and accompanying on walks.