Before our caregivers clock in with our Caregiver Go app, they are given a reminder to contact our office immediately if they or their clients are experiencing a fever, cough, or flu-like symptoms. Our caregivers are also advised to wash their hands for 30 seconds upon arrival and frequently throughout their shifts, as well as when they clock out.
Our caregivers are trained to monitor our clients for COVID-19 symptoms and notify our office as soon as they notice symptoms. We will then notify the POA or responsible party to inform them of the client’s symptoms.
Here are some useful local resources:
- Village of Hinsdale COVID-19 Updates
- Village of Downers COVID-19 Updates
- Village of La Grange COVID-19 Updates
- Cook County, Department of Public Health COVID-19 Updates
- DuPage County, Health Department COVID-19 Updates
- Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH)
Our staff at Assisting Hands Home Care is here to help you in any way we can during this crisis. You can reach us at (630) 431-9899 if you have questions or concerns about your loved ones’ care.
Richard E. Ueberfluss, PT, OCS, MTC, MBA
Area Representative Chicagoland and Wisconsin
Assisting Hands Home Care