Assisting Hands Home Care provides non-medical home health care services in Darien, IL and the surrounding areas in DuPage County to help senior citizens and adults with disabilities live safely and comfortably at home. We will start with a full assessment of your loved one’s needs so we can form a personalized care plan that covers their needs.
As more of the baby boomer generation reaches the age of senior citizens, the demand for in-home care services will continue to increase. The new generation of senior citizens clearly prefers aging in place to living in a retirement home so they can maintain a level of independence in their own homes. However, it is common for senior citizens who have chosen to age in place, or their families, to seek out some help so they can continue to live in their homes safely and comfortably. Senior citizens and adults with disabilities may need assistance with a variety of matters from personal hygiene to help with errands and housekeeping.
When an adult family member needs additional care, their families will take care of this in one of three ways.
They may have a family member act as an informal caregiver to provide care, hire an independent caregiver, or work with a home care agency to provide in-home care services. While the first two options are generally more cost-effective, there are many more benefits to working with an home care agency like Assisting Hands Home Care.
Home Care Assistance in Darien, IL and DuPage County
Assisting Hands Home Care provides in-home care services in Darien, IL to help senior citizens and adults with disabilities who need extra care to remain in their homes. The caregivers of Assisting Hands Home Care are highly trained to provide effective home care assistance, and they are thoroughly screened so that we hire skilled caregivers who also show compassion for our clients. Our caregivers are licensed, bonded, and insured which gives you a layer of protection you do not get with independent caregivers, and you can trust that our caregivers will competently handle the specific care needs of your loved one.
Assisting Hands Home Care provides the following home health care services to senior citizens and adults with disabilities in Darien, IL:
- Personal Assistance: It is common for senior citizens to need assistance with various personal tasks from getting out of bed to bathing. Our caregivers provide personal assistance that covers all matters of personal hygiene including dressing, bathing, and restroom use.
- Meal Preparation: Senior citizens can lose their appetite for different reasons which can cause them to become malnourished. We will prepare daily meals for your loved ones to ensure that they eat regularly and get enough nutrition.
- Errands and Transportation: We can help clients who do not drive by taking care of the grocery shopping and other errands, as well as providing rides to important events and appointments.
- Light Housekeeping: Keeping the home clean and orderly everyday can be difficult for seniors, especially those with limited mobility. Our caregivers will assist with many light housekeeping tasks to keep the home clean and organized.
- Companionship: Our caregivers at Assisting Hands Home Care – Chicago are dedicated to being great social companions for your loved ones as well as skilled caregivers. We will build personal relationships with your loved ones through engaging conversations, games, and other activities.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: We can provide memory care services to help care for senior citizens suffering from Alzheimer’s disease or dementia, and engage them in memory improving activities.
- Respite Care: Family members that act as informal caregivers have demanding schedules that can be quite stressful. Our respite care services give informal caregivers a break so they can take care of their personal matters.
- Post-Operative Care: Recovering from surgery is difficult and any setback can increase the recovery time. We can help seniors and adults recovering from surgery with medication reminders, condition monitoring, and light housekeeping.
Call Us for a Complimentary In-Home Assessment in Darien, IL
Our in-home care services begin with a home visit from one of our representatives to do a safety inspection of the home and evaluate the unique care needs of the client. Once we finish our evaluation, we will create a complete care plan with the help of the client and their family to ensure that all their care needs are met. Our care plans are always flexible so that they can change with the changing care needs of the client. We then choose a caregiver who we believe is the best suited to accommodate the unique care needs of your loved ones.
Contact Assisting Hands Home Care if you or your loved ones could benefit from our in-home care services in Darien, IL. You can reach us at (630) 352-3656 to learn more or set up a free consultation.
- Home Health Care Services in Brookfield, IL
- Home Health Care Services in Downers Grove, IL
- Home Health Care Services in Glen Ellyn, IL
- Home Health Care Services in Hinsdale, IL
- Home Health Care Services in Lisle, IL
- Home Health Care Services in Naperville, IL
- Home Health Care Services in Oak Brook, IL
- Home Health Care Services in Wheaton, IL