As the “baby boomer” generation reaches their golden years, more of them are choosing to remain in their own homes instead of living in a nursing home or assisted living facility. Those who choose to age in place will have more independence and control of their daily lives, but they may still find that certain daily activities will become more difficult with age. Senior citizens may experience difficulty handling daily housekeeping chores like dusting, dish washing, and other cleaning activities, and even personal hygiene may become a challenge for some. At Assisting Hands Home Care, we can help senior citizens in Brookfield, IL and the surrounding areas with our in-home care services.
Non-Medical Home Health Care Services in Brookfield, IL Area
For professional non-medical Home Health Care services in Brookfield, IL area, call Assisting Hands Home Care at (630) 413-9899.
Request a free in-home consultation.
Assisting Hands Home Care provides personalized non-medical home health care services in the Brookfield, IL area to help senior citizens and adults with disabilities live comfortably in their homes. Our caregivers each go through extensive screening which includes background checks to ensure that we hire qualified caregivers who can provide good care and companionship for our clients. You can trust our caregivers to provide excellent care ranging from medication reminders to assistance with personal hygiene, and we can also include light housekeeping to keep the home in great shape.
The home care services that Assisting Hands Home Care provides in Brookfield, IL include the following:
- Care Management: With the help of the family, we will create a care plan that includes schedules and activities that cover the specific needs of the client. This plan will also help coordinate doctor recommended care such as medication, exercises, and other activities.
- Personal Care and Grooming: Our caregivers can provide assistance to help our clients keep up with their personal hygiene including help getting dressed, bathing, and using the restroom.
- Meal Preparation: We will take care of the grocery shopping and prepare meals to ensure that your loved one doesn’t miss a meal. We will also clean up afterwards.
- Errands and Transportation: In addition to grocery shopping, we will take care of other necessary errands and provide transportation to drive our clients to doctor’s appointments, family functions, and other activities.
- Light Housekeeping: Our caregivers can help keep the home clean and tidy by handling dishes, dusting, laundry, and other light housekeeping duties.
- Companionship: At Assisting Hands Home Care, we want to provide your loved ones with good companionship as well as excellent care. Our caregivers will establish a personal relationship with your loved ones through good conversation and engaging activities.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: We can help those who are suffering from Alzheimer’s or dementia with our memory care services which are designed to help improve memory.
- Respite Care: Our respite care services are ideal for families with a family caregiver. We can provide scheduled care services to relieve the family caregiver so they can take care of their own personal business.
- After Surgery Care: Recovering from surgery can be difficult without assistance. We can help seniors and adults recover from surgery with basic care and light housekeeping duties.
Call Us for a Free In-Home Consultation in Brookfield, IL
Our home care services start with an assessment of the home by one of our professionals to help determine the safety of the home and the client’s specific care needs. We then form a custom care plan based on our assessment that covers the specific care needs of the client, as well as a schedule for our caregivers. The specific needs of the client are always subject to change and our plans are flexible so we can make the necessary changes to continue to provide effective in-home care.
Each of our caregivers are licensed, bonded, and insured to provide effective home care assistance in the following areas:
- In-Home Care
- Senior Care Services
- Non-Medical Home Health Care
- Medical Alert Systems
Call Assisting Hands to Schedule a Complimentary Consultation
If you need in-home care services from a trusted home care agency in the Brookfield, IL area, contact Assisting Hands Home Care. We provide quality home care assistance and employ highly qualified caregivers who will ensure that your loved ones receive the care and companionship they need to comfortably age in place. You can reach us at (630) 413-9899 for more information about our home care services in Brookfield, IL.