More senior citizens are choosing to age in their homes than the previous generation who left their homes for assisted living communities or nursing homes when they could no longer live without assistance.
With around 90 percent of senior citizens preferring to age in place, in-home health care has become an important service to help seniors age safely and comfortably in their homes.
Seniors who choose to stay in their homes live more independent lives, but they may still face limitations when it comes to keeping the home clean or taking care of themselves. Assisting Hands Home Care can help seniors in La Grange, IL overcome these limitations to age in place with our in-home health care services.
Non-Medical Home Health Care Services in La Grange, IL
Assisting Hands Home Care provides complete in-home health care services to help senior citizens and adults with disabilities in La Grange, IL.
We ensure that your loved ones get quality care by hiring caregivers that pass our extensive background checks and show that they can provide excellent care and good companionship for our clients.
Our caregivers are highly trained to provide personal care and light housekeeping, and they will also engage your loved ones in conversation and other activities to help build a personal relationship.
The in-home care services we provide consist of the following:
- Care Management: Our representatives will create a care plan with the family based on our evaluation of the client’s care needs. This plan will determine the schedule for our caregivers and coordinate doctor recommended care such as medication reminders and exercises.
- Personal Care and Grooming: We can help senior citizens with their personal hygiene including bathing and getting dressed, and provide assistance for those with incontinence.
- Meal Preparation: We will prepare daily meals for our clients and take care of the cleanup.
- Errands and Transportation: Our caregivers will run important errands including grocery shopping and picking up prescriptions, and provide transportation to get our clients to their doctor appointments and family gatherings.
- Light Housekeeping: We will help keep the house clean with a variety of light housekeeping chores including dusting, vacuuming, laundry, and others.
- Companionship: Our caregivers will provide social interaction for your loved ones by engaging them in conversation and getting to know them on a personal level.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care at Home: We can help seniors affected by dementia or Alzheimer’s with our memory care services designed to help improve memory.
- Respite Care: Some families may have a member act as a caregiver for relatives, but this can take a toll on the family caregiver’s personal life. With our respite care services, we can provide scheduled relief for family caregivers.
- Post-Operative Care: Our caregivers can provide effective care for those recovering from surgery that includes medication reminders and light housekeeping duties.
- Overnight Home Care: Our caregivers will stay with you or your loved one throughout the night, providing any assistance as needed, and be ready to respond to any emergencies.
Reliable Home Care Assistance in La Grange
When you call Assisting Hands Home Care for home care services, we send a representative to the home to complete a safety inspection and determine the specific care needs of the client.
Once we have completed our evaluation, we work with the family to create a care plan and schedule for our caregivers to accommodate the specific care needs.
Our care plans are flexible so they can be easily adjusted if the care needs of the clients change.
The licensed, bonded, insured, and highly trained caregivers of Assisting Hands Home Care can handle the following:
- In-Home Health Care
- Elderly Care
- Non-Medical Home Care
- Medical Alert Systems
Call Assisting Hands to Schedule an In-Home Consultation
Assisting Hands has gained a reputation as a reliable home care agency and Assisting Hands Home Care upholds these standards with our in-home health care services in La Grange, IL. We will send only highly qualified caregivers into your loved ones’ homes that will not only provide effective care, but also be a good companion. If you believe that your loved ones could benefit from our home care services, call us at (630) 413-9899 to learn more
Related Services Near
- Home Care Services in Brookfield, IL
- Home Care Services in Clarendon Hills, IL
- Home Care Services in Darien, IL
- Home Care Services in Downers Grove, IL
- Home Care Services in Hinsdale, IL
- Home Care Services in Oak Brook, IL
- Home Care Services in Western Springs, IL
- Home Care Services in Westmont, IL
- Home Care Services in Willowbrook, IL
- See All Served Areas / Locations