With many “baby boomers” reaching their senior years, one-third of all households in the U.S. will have at least one adult above the age of 60.
This trend has led to an increase in demand for in-home health care services to help senior citizens continue to live in their own homes well into their golden years.
Aging in place allows senior citizens to live more independent lives, but they may still need assistance for many daily activities from driving and housekeeping to help with personal hygiene.
Assisting Hands Home Care – Chicago helps senior citizens in Western Springs, IL and the surrounding areas age in place with our home care services.
Non-Medical Home Health Care Services in Western Springs, IL
At Assisting Hands Home Care – Chicago, we provide custom in-home care services to help adults with disabilities and senior citizens who choose to age in place.
The caregivers we hire must pass our intensive screening and background checks to ensure that we send a caregiver into your home who you can trust to care for and spend time with your loved ones.
Our caregivers are highly trained to provide personal assistance that includes help with personal hygiene, light housekeeping, and companionship by establishing a personal relationship with the client.
You can expect the following with our in-home care services in Western Springs, IL:
- Care Management: We will form a complete care plan with help from the family that covers the specific care needed, as well as the schedule for our caregivers. We will also help coordinate between our caregivers and family caregivers, and ensure that the plan includes medication reminders and other doctor recommended activities.
- Personal Care and Grooming: Some senior citizens may have difficulty getting dressed or taking care of their personal hygiene. We provide assistance to help with these personal activities.
- Meal Preparation: Our caregivers will prepare meals daily and take care of the grocery shopping and cleaning.
- Errands and Transportation: Our caregivers can run important errands and provide rides for our clients so they don’t miss doctor’s appointments or family activities.
- Light Housekeeping: We will keep the home clean with light housekeeping duties such as laundry, dusting, dishwashing, and other chores.
- Companion Care: Providing good companionship for your loved ones is as important to us as providing good care. Our caregivers will build a personal relationship with our clients and engage them in conversation and other activities.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: We provide memory care that helps improve memory in those who are suffering from Alzheimer’s or dementia.
- Respite Care: Sometimes a family member will act as an informal caregiver for a relative, but this is a demanding job. Our respite care services will provide scheduled relief for the family caregiver.
- After Surgery Care: Our caregivers can handle light housekeeping as well as non-medical care to help those recovering from surgery get back on their feet.
Trusted Elderly Care Services
For professional elderly home care services in Western Springs IL, call Assisting Hands Home Care Agency at (630) 413-9899.
Before we can create a care plan for your loved one, we send one of our representatives to the home to do a safety inspection and assess the specific needs of the client.
After our evaluation, we form a care plan and schedule that works best for the client and their family.
Our care plans are also designed to be flexible because we understand how quickly someone’s care needs can change.
Our highly qualified caregivers are licensed, bonded, and insured to cover the following home care services:
- 24 Hour Home Care & Live-in Care
- After Surgery Care
- Elderly Care Services
- Non-Medical Home Care
- Overnight Home Care
Schedule a Free In-Home Consultation
Assisting Hands Home Care – Chicago is ready to provide complete in-home health care services for your loved ones in Western Springs, IL.
Assisting Hands is one of the most trusted home care agencies and we put our caregivers through intensive screening to ensure that your loved ones get the care and compassion they deserve. If you are interested in learning more about our home care services, give us a call at (630) 413-9899.