To make your home look good, it is essential to keep your home clean. But a clean home is also essential to maintaining a healthy and comfortable environment to live in.
Such a clean living space typically makes people happier and healthier as well. But when it comes to senior citizens and disabled adults, performing simple housekeeping tasks that allow their living space to be clean can be difficult to do.
If you have elderly or disabled family members who have stopped routinely cleaning, their homes can easily become unsanitary.
Bathrooms and kitchens need to be cleaned regularly to eliminate dirt and other germs, garbage needs to be taken out, and rotten food needs to be tossed out and replaced.
If senior citizens and adults with disabilities let their homes get dirty, it can harm their health and safety.
As part of our overall in-home care services, Assisting Hands Home Care – Chicago provides light housekeeping services to help senior citizens and disabled adults by cleaning and organizing their living spaces.
We cover a range of moderate housekeeping tasks and assist with sorting through clutter in order to keep one’s home neat and organized.
Our caregivers can customize our house cleaning services to your loved one’s specifications to ensure we cover all chores and home cleaning needs.
The following activities can be expected from our home cleaning services:
- General Cleaning: Our caregivers will provide general cleaning duties including dusting, emptying garbage cans, mopping, sweeping, and vacuuming.
- Organization: We help senior citizens and disabled adults organize bills and other mail. We also assist in lessening the amount of clutter in the home, so it stays neat and orderly.
- Kitchen Cleaning: Regularly cleaning kitchens and keeping them organized is an important thing to do. Our caregivers will assist in doing just that by cleaning appliances and countertops, putting away dishes, sweeping and mopping the floor, and washing dishes.
- Bathroom Cleaning: To prevent germ and mildew buildup, bathrooms must also be cleaned often. Our caregivers will help with that by cleaning and sanitizing the bathroom and organizing the medicine cabinet to guarantee it is safe and clean enough to use.
- Laundry: Our caregivers will handle laundry duties, which includes more than just washing clothes and linens. We will also fold and put away such items and do any ironing as needed.
- Changing Bedsheets: Bedsheets will be routinely cleaned and changed.
Cleaning the house on a regular basis helps maintain a clean, healthy environment for your loved ones to live in while also ridding of clutter that can be a trip hazard.
As part of our in-home care services at Assisting Hands Home Care in Downers Grove, IL, our caregivers can be trusted to maintain a clean, organized, and sanitary home.