Assisting Hands Home Care provides professional overnight home care services for seniors and adults with special needs in Downers Grove, IL and the surrounding areas of DuPage County (See the Full List of Service Areas). We will ensure that the caregiver arrives in the evening, stays with your loved one throughout the night, and assists with their morning routine.
It’s much easier for families to care for their loved ones during the day. But at night, it’s much preferred that the families are able to go home and relax, or even sleep in the home of their loved ones. But if you leave their loved one alone, you may be worried about an accident or emergency occurring without you knowing. Simply having someone alert to provide assistance in the home can bring a lot of peace of mind.
Overnight Home Care for Seniors in Downers Grove and Surrounding Areas of DuPage County
Assisting Hands Home Care provides professional overnight care for elderly individuals and adults with special needs in Downers Grove, IL and the surrounding areas of DuPage County. One of our qualified and trained caregivers will arrive in the evening, helping your loved ones bathe and/or get ready for bed, and will be there when they wake up in the morning. If they need any assistance during the night, our caregiver will be there as needed.
We can attend to your loved ones if they are experiencing any of these common issues:
- Limited vision. If your loved one is not able to move around freely due to limited or lost vision, one of our caregivers will guide them throughout the home and clear away all obstacles.
- A history of falling. Major injuries can result from falling, but our caregivers will clear away any tripping hazards and guide them throughout the home.
- Memory loss. If your loved one suffers from Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, we can stay with them, letting them know that there is help if needed.
- Physical limitations due to a surgery. Elderly individuals who were recently discharged from the hospitable may find it difficult to sleep at night. Our caregiver will be there to accompany them and provide anything they need throughout the night.
About Our Caregivers
Many family members of suffering individuals take it upon themselves to sleep at their loved one’s home to provide nighttime care. While this is certainly admirable, it can take quite a toll on both parties. The caregiver will suffer from lack of sleep because of stress and their other day-to-day obligations, while the one receiving the care will not benefit from attentive care.
When you hire a caregiving agency, it is the caregiver’s job to remain alert. At Assisting Hands Home Care, our overnight caregivers can stay in the same room as your loved one, or somewhere else based on your preferences. They will remain attentive throughout the night to provide assistance as necessary.
Professional Overnight Senior Care
When you choose to work with Assisting Hand Home Care, you will receive the benefit of highly trained and professional caregivers. They are all bonded, licensed, and insured to provide effective overnight care and are well trained in these services, as well as in CPR and first aid. Our screening process requires them to display a genuine care before they are allowed to work with clients, which means you will only receive upbeat, compassionate care.
While there are a number of ways in which we can assist those in need, the primary services that we provide through our overnight caregiving services include:
- Assistance with bedtime routine including cleaning up and changing
- Help with getting into and out of the bed
- Assistance with taking medication correctly
- Help throughout the night as needed (e.g. using the restroom)
(See the Full List of Services)
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
If you worry about your loved one at night, that an emergency or accident were to occur and you were not aware, your loved one would be a perfect candidate of our overnight home care services. We will send a member of our staff to meet with you and your loved one for a free consultation, reviewing their needs. We will then create a detailed plan and assign one of our professional caregivers to come to their home, as scheduled.
To schedule an appointment, or to learn more about how you or your loved one can benefit from overnight care, contact Assisting Hands Home Care at (630) 352-3656. We proudly offer these services to those in need in the Downers Grove, IL and surrounding areas.