At Assisting Hands®, our dedicated caregivers can provide a variety of home care services for you or a senior loved one in the privacy of their own home.
From personal care to meal preparation to companionship, our experienced caregivers are there to provide support for your senior loved one.
This will give you peace of mind when you can’t care for your senior loved one yourself or provide you with a respite if you do.
Our goal is to provide your elderly loved one with the independence of staying in their home, but the security of knowing that someone is with them to help them with the tasks that they can no longer do themselves.
Our caregivers have been carefully screened; passing extensive background checks, as well as being insured and bonded, and given a personality profile screening. In addition, they are certified in CPR and First Aid, and have advanced training in Hospice, Fall Prevention and dementia care.
At Assisting Hands, we pride ourselves on providing the perfect client-caregiver match. Based on the home health care services that your senior loved one requires, our staff will find the best caregiver that matches those needs.
Home care services you can count on
Our caregivers can assist with day-to-day activities such as:
- Bathing, grooming, and other personal care tasks
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Home safety evaluations
- Recommendation for and placement of assistive devices in the home
- Fall risk assessments and individualized fall prevention plans
- Care Coordination with all members of the clients healthcare team
- Transportation and accompaniment to vital healthcare appointments
- Specialized care for the Alzheimer’s or other dementia clients
- Compassionate, one-on-one end of life care for clients on Hospice
- Automated medication reminders
Senior services to meet your needs
Our in home health care service plan is tailored to your needs. Our staff at Assisting Hands wants to be sure you have the information you need to make an educated decision before you bring a caregiver into your senior loved one’s home. This includes:
- Senior In Home Care
- Elderly Care Services
- Personal Care & Companion Services
- Coordination of Care
- Meal preparation
- Medical alert system
- Video monitoring services
- See a Full List of Services here