Assisting Hands Home Care provides complete home health care services for senior citizens and adults with disabilities in Hinsdale, IL as well as Downers Grove, La Grange, Clarendon Hills, Willowbrook, and the surrounding areas in DuPage and Cook counties (See the Full List of Service Areas). Our caregivers are trained to provide a range of non-medical home care services to help seniors live at home safely and comfortably.
Companion and Personal Care from Our Home Health Aides
The days in which senior citizens left their homes to spend their golden years in a nursing home or assisted living facility are gone. Seniors in the Hinsdale, IL area are overwhelmingly choosing to age in place and receive home health care services in their homes.
More seniors are drawn to the option of home care because it allows them to receive the care they need to live their lives in the comfort of their homes. Seniors who choose to stay at home also maintain more independence over their day to day lives.
However, many seniors will still need some assistance in their homes as driving, household chores, cooking, and personal activities may become too difficult. Our caregivers at Assisting Hands Home Care can cover the care needs of your loved ones with our home health care services in Hinsdale, IL and the surrounding areas.
In-Home Care in Hinsdale, Downers Grove, IL and the Surrounding Areas in DuPage and Cook County
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we provide customized home care services that are tailored to the specific care needs of your loved ones in Hinsdale, Downers Grove, IL and the Surrounding Areas in DuPage and Cook County (See the Full List of Service Areas). We will evaluate their care needs in their home and work with you and your loved ones to form a final care plan.
Our caregivers are highly trained and licensed to provide quality in-home care and they have each passed a background check. You can trust our caregivers to cover all of your loved one’s care needs and treat them with compassion and respect.
Our home care services can include the following:
- Care Management: We will form a care plan and schedule with input from the ones receiving care as well as their family. The care plan will include the type of care provided as well as a care schedule for our caregivers. Our caregivers will carry out the care plan and help manage medication and other recommendations from doctors.
- Personal Care and Grooming: Our caregivers will help with personal activities of daily living (ADLs) including restroom use, bathing, getting dressed, and other matters of personal hygiene.
- Meal Preparation: We will prepare meals for your loved ones each day that account for their dietary restrictions. Our meal preparation services include preparing the meal as well as serving the meal and cleaning up afterwards.
- Errands and Transportation: If your loved ones do not drive, we can provide them with rides to get to important engagements and take care of errands including grocery shopping and trips to the post office.
- Light Housekeeping: We will help your loved ones keep their home clean with light housekeeping including laundry, vacuuming, dusting, emptying trash, and washing dishes.
- Companionship: Our caregivers will be more to your loved ones than just a caregiver, we will be their companion. We will get to know your loved ones through friendly conversations and participate with them in their favorite hobbies and activities.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care at Home: Our caregivers are specially trained to provide home care for those who are suffering from Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. We can help temper mood swings and agitation and reduce memory loss with mentally stimulating exercises.
- Hospice Home Care: We provide in-home hospice care services for your loved ones with a terminal illness or limited life expectancy.
- Overnight Home Care: We help senior citizens and adults with disabilities who cannot be left home alone at night with our overnight care services.
- Post-Operative Care: If your loved one has recently returned from a hospital stay, we can help them make the transition back home. We will provide personal care as needed and take care of certain activities around the home so your loved one can focus on their recovery.
- Respite Care: If there is a family caregiver that helps take care of your loved ones, we can provide them with relief with our respite care services. Our caregiver will come at scheduled times to give the family caregiver some time off.
Get the Full List of Services
Book a Free Consultation for Your Home Care Needs
If you or a loved one has chosen to age in place in the Hinsdale, IL area, contact Assisting Hands Home Care for home care assistance from our professionals. When you call us for home care services, we will set up a free consultation in the home of your loved ones to assess their care needs. We will then help create a care plan that will cover all of your loved one’s needs and make sure we choose a caregiver who can carry out the care plan and provide your loved one with excellent company.
Call Assisting Hands Home Care at (630) 413-9899 to set up a free in-home consultation in Brookfield, Darien, Downers Grove, Hinsdale, Oak Brook, IL and the surrounding areas in DuPage and Cook counties.
- Home Health Care Services in Brookfield, IL
- Home Health Care Services in Darien, IL
- Home Health Care Services in Downers Grove, IL
- Home Health Care Services in Hinsdale, IL
- Home Health Care Services in LaGrange, IL
- Home Health Care Services in Oak Brook, IL