Assisting Hands Home Care provides companion care services for elderly citizens and adults with disabilities in Brookfield, Burr Ridge, Darien, Clarendon Hills, Downers Grove, Hinsdale, LaGrange, Oakbrook, Willowbrook, and the surrounding areas in DuPage and Cook counties (See the Full List of Service Areas).
Nowadays, many seniors feel lonely and even depressed due to lack of socialization with their loved ones. These feelings can also grow worse over time, threatening additional health and stress problems.
The companionship our caregivers provide at Assisting Hands Home Care can combat these feelings, engaging them in fun conversation, activities, exercises, and more. Our home health aides will always work to develop a strong bond with them, helping them to feel safe and comfortable in their home.
If you have a loved one who lives in Hinsdale, Brookfield, Burr Ridge, Darien, Clarendon Hills, Downers Grove, La Grange, Oakbrook, Willowbrook, or the surrounding areas in DuPage or Cook Counties, contact Assisting Hands Home Care at (630) 413-9899.
Elderly Companionship Services in Hinsdale, Downers Grove, IL and Surrounding Areas of DuPage County
Our caregivers are each licensed, bonded, and insured by the company, and have also passed an extensive background check before being hired. Our home health aides are fully qualified and have an outgoing personality to best connect with your loved one.
In addition to companionship, there are also a range of home care services to help your loved one with their daily tasks. Our caregivers can help your loved one with all of the following:
- Meal Preparation: If your loved one is not getting the nutrients they need as a result of an inability or difficulty with cooking, our caregivers can prepare and serve the meal, and help clean up after they are done eating. Any dietary restrictions will also be taken into account.
- Light Housekeeping: Light cleaning tasks, such as laundry, taking out the garbage, dusting, sweeping, mopping, making the bed, etc. can be handled by our caregiver.
- Personal Care: If needed, assistance with personal care activities, such as bathing, toileting, transferring, maintaining oral hygiene, walking, and other activities of daily living (ADLs), can be included in your loved one’s home care plan.
- Companionship: Included in every home care plan, our caregiver will always build a sense of companionship with your loved one. By engaging them in their favorite activities, games, and conversation, we will work to build a personal connection with them.
(Check out our Full List of Services)
A senior’s well-being is improved when they can socialize on a regular basis. Our caregivers can provide senior companionship services, offering a variety of recreational activities, hobbies, and conversation starters. Our caregivers can engage your loved one in activities such as:
- Board games
- Card games
- Visiting friends or family
- Walking or other exercise
What does your senior loved one enjoy doing? We can help them be social, with our caregivers or others, which can improve their mental and emotional state. Let us know so we can put a companion care plan together to meet their needs.
Schedule a Free In-Home Consultation
We can put together a companion care service plan for your senior loved one based on their needs. Call us now at (630) 413-9899 to hear more about our companion care services provided in Hinsdale, Brookfield, Burr Ridge, Darien, Clarendon Hills, Downers Grove, LaGrange, Oakbrook, Willowbrook, and the surrounding areas in DuPage and Cook counties.
“When my life was on hold and didn't know where to turn, Assisting Hands were there and I was truly blessed. Not only with their caring assistance but with Bridget, our Caregiver. She takes excellent care of my husband, down with a broken ankle, etc. and meets his every need. She brings light into our lives every morning. She is caring, intuitive, considerate and just great to have with us. Thank you all”
“As a Healthcare professional i appreciate the fact that Assisting Hands is owned and operated by individuals who are also Physical Therapist. Many seniors are coming home from the hospital/rehab facility and require ongoing care. I believe Assisting Hands can offer another layer to their care plans due to their first hand knowledge of the rehab world. Keep up the good work!”
“VETERANS~ASSISTANCE IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD WITH HELP IN ❤ CAREGIVING NEEDS.”