Assisting Hands Home Care provides non-medical home health care services for seniors, disabled adults and expectant mothers in Hinsdale, Westmont, Brookfield, LaGrange, Downers Grove and the surrounding areas in Cook and DuPage counties (See Full List of Services Areas). Our caregivers are trained and licensed to provide quality home health care and they will be a friend as well as a caregiver for your loved ones.
Regardless of what life brings, people can always find peace and comfort at home. This is why many people of the baby boomer generation are aging in place instead of leaving the comfort of their home to receive care at a nursing home or assisted living facility. Seniors who chose to age in place not only get to remain in the familiar environment of their home, but also get to keep a level of independence in their daily lives. However, many seniors who choose to stay at home will require some assistance to help them live safely and comfortably.
Home Health Aide in Hinsdale, IL and the Surrounding Areas
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we provide complete home health care services for senior citizens and adults with disabilities in Hinsdale, IL and the surrounding areas. Our care plans are customized to each individual client to ensure that we cover their specific care needs so they can live safely at home. Our caregivers will carry out the care plan for your loved ones, providing them with quality, compassionate care.
Our caregivers are trained and licensed and they have each passed an extensive background check. You can rest assured that we will only send highly qualified caregivers to your loved one’s home who will treat them with compassion and respect. Each of our caregivers are also licensed, bonded, and insured and they know how to administer CPR and First Aid in the event of an emergency.
Non-Medical Home Health Care Services
When you call Assisting Hands Home Care for non-medical home health care services, we create a customized care plan based on your loved one’s specific needs. Your loved one’s home care plan can include the following:
- Personal Care and Grooming: Self-care activities, also known as activities of daily living (ADLs), can be challenging for seniors and adults with disabilities. Our caregivers can provide assistance with these activities including getting dressed, bathing, using the restroom, and ambulation.
- Companionship: Providing quality care is just one of our missions as a home health care provider. Our caregivers will also be a companion for your loved ones, building a personal relationship with them and engaging them in fun activities.
- Care Management: Our caregivers can help coordinate the care of your loved ones with family caregivers and help manage other things such as medication reminders and rides to doctor appointments.
- Meal Preparation: If your loved ones cannot cook for themselves, our caregivers will prepare their meals each day. We will handle everything including the preparation, serving, and cleanup and we will always account for their dietary restrictions.
- Errands and Transportation: Many seniors and adults with disabilities do not drive which makes it difficult for them to get around. Our caregivers will provide transportation services to get your loved ones to doctor appointments and other important engagements as well as take care of errands.
- Light Housekeeping: Our caregivers can help your loved ones keep their home in a neat and clean condition by taking care of light housekeeping tasks.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: It is beneficial for those who are suffering from Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia to receive care in their homes. Our caregivers are trained to care for those with these conditions and we will help slow the effects of memory loss with our memory exercises.
- Respite Care: Family members who provide informal care for a loved one need a break to rest and recharge. With our respite care services, we will have one of our caregivers take over at scheduled times to give the family caregiver some time off.
- Post-Operative Care: Returning home after a surgery or hospital stay is difficult and there is always the possibility of a setback. Our caregivers can help those making the transition back home after a hospital stay by reminding them to take their medication and monitoring their condition.
- Live-In/ 24-Hour Care: If your loved ones need someone present in their home 24 hours a day to provide care, we can help with our live-in and 24-hour care services. You can either choose to have a caregiver live in the home of your loved one and sleep at night or have two caregivers alternate 12-hour shifts so one is always present and awake.
- Overnight Care: with our overnight care services, we can provide a caregiver who will arrive to your loved one’s home in the evening and stay awake through the night to provide care and assistance.
Free In-Home Consultation
Our home health care services start with a free initial consultation in the home of your loved ones to assess their care needs. We will then work with you and your loved ones to form a care plan based on our assessment and we will accommodate the schedules of your loved ones and any family caregivers involved. Once we have finalized the care plan, we will assign a caregiver to carry out the plan and provide your loved ones with effective care and compassion. Our care plans are flexible so we can adjust them as care needs change.
You can reach Assisting Hands Home Care at (630) 413-9899 to schedule a free consultation for our home health care services in Hinsdale, Westmont, Brookfield, LaGrange, Downers Grove and the surrounding areas in Cook and DuPage counties.
- Home Health Care Services in Brookfield, IL
- Home Health Care Services in Clarendon Hills, IL
- Home Health Care Services in Downers Grove, IL
- Home Health Care Services in Darien, IL
- Home Health Care Services in Hinsdale, IL
- Home Health Care Services in LaGrange, IL
- Home Health Care Services in Naperville, IL
- Home Health Care Services in Oak Brook, IL
- Home Health Care Services in Western Springs, IL
- Home Health Care Services in Westmont, IL
- Home Health Care Services in Wheaton, IL
- Home Health Care Services in Willowbrook, IL
- Home Health Care in Cook County, IL area
- Home Health Care in DuPage County, IL area