Assisting Hands Home Care can help senior citizens and adults with disabilities who cannot be left home alone at night with our overnight care services in Hinsdale, Westmont, La Grange, Downers Grove, and the surrounding areas in Cook and DuPage Counties. (See All Service Areas) We will send an overnight caregiver to your loved one’s home in the evening and they will stay throughout the night to provide assistance and react to emergencies.
There are many families who can find a way to provide an aging or disable loved one with the care and assistance they need to live at home. However, it can be challenging for families to provide their loved ones with adequate care at night. Family caregivers are likely to go to their own homes at night and if they do stay in the home with their loved ones, they will need to sleep. This means that there will be no one to react quickly if your loved ones need assistance during the night or if an emergency occurs. Leaving an elderly or disabled loved one home alone at night can be nerve racking.
Overnight Care in Hinsdale, IL and the Surrounding Areas
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we provide overnight caregiving services in Hinsdale, Westmont, La Grange, Downers Grove, IL and the surrounding areas in Cook and DuPage Counties so that seniors and adults with disabilities can have someone nearby to provide care and assistance through the night. Our caregivers will arrive each evening to help your loved ones get to bed and we will also help them with their routines in the morning. During the night, our caregiver will stay awake nearby to respond immediately if there is an emergency or if your loved one needs assistance.
Trusted Overnight Caregivers
The caregivers employed by Assisting Hands Home Care have passed a background check and completed the necessary training so they can be trusted to provide excellent, compassionate care. You will be able to rest easy that your loved ones are properly cared for at night and our caregivers are also licensed, bonded, and insured for your peace of mind.
These care services start when our caregiver arrives in the evening. Our caregivers will help your loved ones bathe, get dressed, and get into bed safely. While they are in bed, our caregiver will either remain in the room or in a nearby area of the home so they can check on your loved ones and respond quickly. We can help your loved ones change positions in bed and get up to use the bathroom, and we will also react immediately to help if an emergency occurs.
In the morning, our caregiver will help your loved ones out of bed and assist them through their morning routines. Our overnight home care services generally consist of the following:
- Help with activities of daily living (ADLs) including bathing dressing, using the restroom, etc.
- Assistance getting into and out of bed and help changing positions during the night
- Medication reminders
- Help with restroom use during the night
Our overnight home care services are ideal for those affected by the following:
- Vision Loss: Seniors who have limited vision due to glaucoma, cataracts, and other ailments will have a difficult time moving around the home with limited light. Our caregivers will help guide your loved ones through the home at night to limit the risk of injuries.
- Falls: Falls in the home are the most common cause of injuries among seniors. We will guide your loved ones though the home and keep their path free of obstacles to prevent falls.
- Dementia: Those affected by Alzheimer’s or dementia may awake in a state of confusion and start wandering around the home. Our caregiver will intercept them immediately and help guide them back to bed.
- Post-Surgery: Sleeping may be uncomfortable after going though surgery. Our caregivers will monitor the condition of those who have recently had surgery and help them change positions in bed.
Call Assisting Hands Home Care for a Free Consultation
If you are in a situation where you cannot provide the care your loved ones need during the night, our overnight care services are an effective solution. We will provide a free consultation for these services in which we will visit your loved one’s home and assess their care needs. We will then work with you and your loved ones to form an accommodating care plan.
Give us a call at (630) 413-9899 to set up a free consultation for our overnight care services in Hinsdale, La Grange, Downers Grove, and the surrounding areas in Cook and DuPage Counties.