During a senior’s golden years, they typically have to give up certain things, such as their jobs and driving privileges. However, one thing elderly individuals are no longer giving up are their homes, because they want to age in an environment that is comfortable and familiar to them. Remaining at home also means seniors get to keep some level of independence.
Senior Home Care Services in Hinsdale, ILAssisting Hands Home Care is able to assist seniors in need in Hinsdale, IL, with complete senior home care services. These services are customized to meet seniors’ and disabled adults’ needs, which we will discuss during our initial meeting. The information we gather at the meeting is then used to create a customized care plan. If any changes need to be made, we can alter the care plan. With proper certification and necessary training, our caregivers will provide your elderly loved ones with the quality care they need and deserve. Our caregivers are also insured, bonded, and licensed, and they have all passed a background check. Knowing this, we guarantee that your loved one will be cared for by a caregiver who is skilled and compassionate. Additionally, our caregivers are trained to perform CPR, appropriately handle emergencies, and conduct first aid when needed.
Complete Senior Care ServicesOur senior care services include numerous care activities that will be catered to meet your loved one’s unique care needs. We conduct an assessment to learn of these needs and use this information when creating the care plan. Our senior care services can cover the following:
- Daily Routine Assistance: If a senior has a chronic condition or is limited mentally or physically, it can be tough for them to go about their daily routine. Our caregivers can help with this: getting in and out of bed, getting dressed, bathing, and more.
- Transfer Assistance: Our caregivers can help seniors who need transfer assistance whether it be moving in and out of a wheelchair or getting in and out of bed.
- Bathing and Showering: Our caregivers can help seniors bathe, shower, and take care of other hygiene activities.
- Restroom Use: Our caregivers can fully or partially help seniors use the restroom.
- Getting Dressed: Our caregivers can help seniors get dressed for the day and for bed.
- Personal Appearance: Our caregivers can help seniors with grooming and personal hygiene to ensure maintenance of their personal appearance.
- Incontinence Care: Our caregivers can help seniors affected by incontinence change their clothes and clean up.
- Meal Preparation: Our caregivers can cook meals for seniors and clean up afterwards. Additionally, our caregivers will account for any dietary restrictions that seniors have.
- Transportation: Our caregivers can give seniors rides to run errands, go to medical appointments, attend family gatherings, and more.
- Light Housekeeping: Our caregivers can do light housekeeping tasks so that seniors’ homes remain clean.
- Companionship: Our caregivers can be companions for your senior loved ones to ensure they get enough socialization. We can engage them in conversation, games, and their favorite hobbies.