With Assisting Hands Home Care’s overnight care services in La Grange and the surrounding counties of Cook County, IL, you can trust that they will be taken care of throughout the night (See Full List of Service Areas).
During the daytime, it is easier for a family member to provide care for an elderly relative. But come nighttime, it can be more difficult to make sure your elderly loved one gets the care that they need. Family caregivers usually go to their own homes in the evening, and this leaves senior relatives in their home alone.
In the case that family caregivers do stay at home with their loved one, they will still need to get sleep. Because of this, the family caregiver will not necessarily be available to immediately help with emergencies in the middle of the night.
Overnight Care Services in LaGrange, IL and the Surrounding Areas of Cook County
Assisting Hands Home Care is happy to provide overnight care services for the elderly and adults with special needs in La Grange, IL and surrounding areas in Cook County, IL. With these services, you can expect the caregiver to arrive in the evening and assist with their tasks before bed. They will stay with them throughout the night, providing any assistance as needed, and be ready to respond to any emergencies. When your loved one wakes up in the morning, the caregiver will be available to assist them with getting ready.
Licensed Overnight Home Care
Assisting Hands Home Care employs caregivers in La Grange, IL who are bonded, insured, and licensed to provide seniors and disabled adults with quality overnight care services. They have also passed an extensive background check and have completed additional training after they are hired.
With these overnight services, a caregiver will go to the client’s home in the evening and will be available to help them with their nighttime routine. They will then stay throughout the night to provide assistance or respond to any emergencies.
Depending on preference, the caregiver can either stay in the client’s room during the night or in another place in the residence, available to help when needed.
Within our overnight care services, the following are generally included:
- Assistance with bedtime routines and activities of daily living (ADLs): bathing, getting dressed, and more
- Assistance with getting in and out of bed
- Assistance with medications
- Assistance with bathroom use
(See Full List of Services)
Seniors who deal with the following can find our overnight care services to be especially beneficial:
- Loss of Vision:A lot of elderly individuals have conditions that lead to impaired vision, such as cataracts and glaucoma. As such, it can be dangerous for seniors with impaired vision to move around their homes at night. Our caregivers will be there to help them safely move throughout their home and get to the bathroom at night.
- Falls:It is dangerous for seniors who are prone to falling to walk around their home at night. Our caregivers will be there to help them get around and prevent falls.
- Post-Surgery:If an elderly individual recently had surgery, then they can find a lot of discomfort in trying to sleep. Our caregivers will be there to help seniors switch sleeping positions at night so they can sleep comfortably.
- Dementia:Seniors who are Alzheimer’s patients have a tendency to aimlessly wander throughout their home, and this is particularly dangerous at night. Our caregivers will be there to make sure they’re safe and help them return to bed.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Families can feel nervous about leaving their elderly relatives alone in their home at night because no one is available to help them or respond to any emergencies. With our overnight care services, we can provide elderly individuals with an overnight caregiver to help with anything they need throughout the night.
We will first schedule a free consultation to discuss the needs of your loved one, creating a detailed care plan that covers these needs. A caregiver will then be assigned to follow the plan, arriving on-time to your loved one’s home to start the service.
Call Assisting Hands Home Care at (630) 413-9899 for a free consultation regarding our overnight care services to assist your elderly loved one in La Grange, IL and the surrounding counties of Cook County, IL.