LifeStory makes memories last forever.
LifeStory makes it easy to shape your legacy into a professional and engaging book. Now you can tell your story, and leave it as a gift for your family to have for countless generations to come.
Experienced, professional, and compassionate writers conduct guided interviews that are easy-going and enjoyable. LifeStory guides are disciplined in interview methodology and, if needed, are able to help you remember your most important life memories, milestones, and achievements—all of the wonderful and noteworthy events of your life: your wedding, family members, personal or professional successes, for example.
The interview content is then transcribed, edited, and organized into professional and engaging prose that sustains your unique voice. The result is an elegant soft or hardcover book with pictures that is skillfully written in your own words.
It is your story, firsthand. It is your legacy, and your family’s heritage.
A LifeStory memoir offers immeasurable value to those telling their story:
- Reflecting on your accomplishments, joys, and challenges is therapeutic.
- Exercising the mind and memory improves cognitive functions.
- Creating a permanent historical record of your life helps you pass on wisdom and values.
- It furthers personal growth and promotes self-discovery.
- Promotes social interaction, and engages people with dementia.
- Provides an activity to look forward to for those who lack mobility or are in rehab.
LifeStory memoirs also offer immeasurable value to current and future generations. A family narrative:
- Provides a stronger sense of roots and heritage.
- Shows us we are part of a tradition.
- Teaches us where we come from, which helps us know where we are going.
“The single most important thing you can do for your family may be the simplest of all: develop a strong family narrative…The more children knew about their family’s history, the stronger their sense of control over their lives, the higher their self-esteem and the more successfully they believed their families functioned. The ‘Do You Know?’ scale turned out to be the best single predictor of children’s emotional health and happiness”—Dr. Marshall Duke, psychologist at Emory University.
LifeStory works with individuals, couples, and organizations.
A LifeStory makes a loving gift for so many occasions:
- During rehabilitation following surgery…
Please contact LifeStory if you would like to give a gift that will make memories last forever.
Every Life is a Story…Pass It On.