Assisting Hands strives to provide exceptional service that enriches the lives of our clients while providing peace of mind for their loved ones. We highly value and respect the care professionals we employ. We have many work opportunities available including live-in, and full time or part time hourly shifts.
Our services include:
- Providing personal care and assistance with activities of daily living while ensuring the safety and dignity of clients.
- Providing companionship and building up a trusting relationship with your client
- Meal preparation and housekeeping services
- Monitoring and documenting changes in status and other issues related to client care
- Scheduling appointments, activities, and transportation
- Active New Jersey Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) license
- Flexible Schedule
- Reliable transportation
If you are interested becoming an Assisting Hands caregiver please apply here.