Assisting Hands® Home Care provides in-home care services for senior citizens, expectant mothers and adults with limitations in Brookfield, Elm Grove and Pewaukee, WI and the surrounding areas in Ozaukee, Washington and North Milwaukee Counties in Wisconsin (Click to see the Full List of Service Areas). We personalize each care plan to the individual client to ensure that their unique needs are met, and our caregivers will provide excellent care while treating our clients with compassion and respect. Our in-home care services include:
- Senior Home Care / Elderly Care
- Home Care / Non-Medical Home Health Care
- In-Home Assistance with Daily Needs:
- Accompany to Doctor Appointments
- Dressing / Bathing / Personal Care
- Grocery Shopping
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders / Picking up Prescriptions
- Click to see the Full List of Services
- Companion Care
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Memory Care at Home
- Respite Care
- Post-Operative Home Care / After Surgery Home Care
- Live-In Caregivers / 24-Hour Home Care
Home Care Services in Brookfield, WI Area
For professional home care services for seniors and adults with limitations in Brookfield, WI and surrounding areas, call Assisting Hands Home Care at (262) 753-6652. Request a free in-home consultation.
Previous generations of senior citizens generally left their homes to live in a nursing home or assisted living facility if they needed care. The current generation of seniors has changed this trend by choosing to remain at home and receive care instead of giving up the homes they worked for during their adult years. By aging in place, seniors are choosing an independent lifestyle with more control over their daily lives.
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we help senior citizens in Brookfield, WI area age in place with our home care services. These services will cover all of the care needs of your loved ones so they can safely and comfortably live at home. Our caregivers are each trained and licensed to provide effective home care and they will also be a meaningful companion for your loved one.
Our in-home care services start with a free consultation in the home of your loved ones to assess their unique care needs. Once we complete our assessment, we will form a care plan with the help of you and your loved ones to ensure that we can accommodate their care needs. This care plan will include a schedule for our caregivers, and it can be adjusted to accommodate changes in care needs.
You can reach Assisting Hands Home Care at (262) 753-6652 for more information about our in-home care services. The following may be included within our home care assistance:
- Personal Care and Grooming: Seniors and adults with disabilities may have a difficult time taking care of personal tasks due to cognitive or physical limitations. Our caregivers will assist with all personal care activities including restroom use, getting dressed, oral hygiene, bathing, and others.
- Care Management: We can help you keep the care of your loved ones in order by helping with scheduling, medication reminders, doctor visits, and respite care.
- Companion Care: It is important for seniors and adults with disabilities to not only get effective care, but also meaningful companionship. Our caregivers will be a friend and companion to your loved ones, engaging them in conversation and fun activities.
- Elderly Fall Prevention: Our caregivers will keep your elderly loved ones safe in their home by taking precautions to reduce the risk of falling, including keeping the home clear and helping your loved ones move around the home.
- Light Housekeeping: We can help keep the home of your loved ones clean by helping with laundry, sweeping, dusting, and other light housekeeping duties.
- Meal Preparation: Our caregivers will prepare meals each day for seniors who cannot cook for themselves. We will ensure that your loved ones get enough nutrition while following their dietary restrictions.
- Errands and Senior Transportation: Our caregivers can help those who cannot drive by providing them with rides and taking care of their errands.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Memory Care: It is important for those who are affected by Alzheimer’s disease and dementia to receive effective care in their homes. Our caregivers can provide the specialized care needed for those affected by these conditions to live at home.
- Respite Care: Our caregivers can work with family caregivers to allow them some time off with our respite care services. We will come at scheduled times and provide excellent care for your loved ones while the family caregiver takes time off.
- After Surgery Care / Post-Operative Care at Home: Coming back home from a hospital stay is never easy, especially for seniors. Our caregivers can help ease the transition by monitoring conditions and providing medication reminders to help avoid a setback.
- Live-In Caregivers / 24-Hour Home Care: If your loved ones need a consistent presence in the home, we can help with our live-in and 24-hour care services. You can choose to have our caregiver live in the home with your loved one and sleep at night or have two caregivers alternate every 12 hours so one is always awake in the home.
(See the Full List of Services)
Contact the Home Care Agency Owner
Call Assisting Hands Home Care if you or a loved one in Ozaukee, Washington and North Milwaukee Counties area could benefit from our in-home care services. We will schedule a free consultation in which we will assess the care needs of your loved ones to form an effective care plan. You can reach us at (262) 753-6652 for more about our in-home care services.
Robin Olario, Home Care Agency Owner
- Non Medical-Home Health Care in Pewaukee, WI and Surrounding Areas
- Non Medical-Home Health Care in Elm Grove, WI
- See All Service Areas
“Working with Robin Elario and Assisting Hands has been an absolute delight!! Robin's attention to detail and genuine compassion for each and every client is thoroughly amazing. The services my Mom is receiving through Assisting Hands are definitely top notch! Her caregiver is hardworking, gentle, kind and very respectful. I would HIGHLY recommend Assisting Hands without hesitation! Thank you for all of the little things you're doing that have such a BIG impact on the lives of our loved ones.”
“They did a very good and compassionate job in a touchy and difficult situation. They are very willing to work with family to do whatever it takes. Good at coordinating and communicating all along the way.”
“Wonderful service for seniors in the area.. Stay at home independently”