At Assisting Hands Home Care, we provide our clients with excellent companionship as well as quality personal care for seniors, adults with limitations and expectant mothers in Brookfield, WI and the surrounding areas in Ozaukee, Washington and North Milwaukee Counties. Our caregivers will provide the personal care your elderly loved ones need in their home and they will also be a social companion for them, building a personal relationship and engaging them in fun activities.
Companion Care in Brookfield, WI and Surrounding Areas in Ozaukee, Washington and North Milwaukee Counties
For professional companion care services for seniors and adults with limitations in Brookfield, WI and surrounding areas, call Assisting Hands Home Care at (262) 721-1155. Request a free in-home consultation.
It is very common for senior citizens to experience loneliness if they do not live near their family and friends or if their friends have passed on. When seniors experience this level of loneliness, depression often follows.
Assisting Hands Home Care can ensure that your senior loved ones are not alone with our personal care and senior companion services in Brookfield, WI and Surrounding Areas in Ozaukee, Washington and North Milwaukee Counties (Click to see the Full List of Services Areas and Zip Codes).
Our caregivers are not only committed to providing the best possible care for your loved ones in their home, but also to being a companion who brings joy to their lives. We will develop a personal relationship with your loved ones through good conversation and regularly participate in their favorite activities.
You can call us at (262) 721-1155 if your loved ones could benefit from the care and companionship of a professional caregiver in Brookfield, WI and the surrounding areas.
Companionship Services for Seniors and Adults with Disabilities
To ensure that your loved ones work with highly qualified and respectful caregivers, each of our caregivers must pass a background check upon employment and complete additional training. It is very important to us for our caregivers to provide effective care while also being friendly with your loved ones and treating them with compassion and respect. You can rest assured that our caregivers are licensed, bonded, and insured.
Our caregivers can help your loved ones with their activities of daily living (ADLs) and any other tasks necessary for them to live safely at home. While providing them with intimate, personal care, we will develop a relationship with them and provide them with meaningful companionship as well.
Our senior care and companionship services include the following:
- Personal Care: Our caregivers can help your loved ones with personal care activities, also known as activities of daily living (ADLs), including personal hygiene like bathing and oral care, restroom use, incontinence care, medication reminders, getting dressed, moving around the home, and transferring if they need help getting up from their bed, recliner, or wheelchair.
- Meal Preparation: If your loved ones do not prepare meals for themselves, we can help with our meal preparation services. Our caregivers will prepare and serve meals each day to ensure that your loved ones are getting the nutrition they need.
- Transportation and Errands: Our caregivers can provide your loved ones with rides to get to doctor appointments and other important engagements and help them with their errands.
- Light Housekeeping: We will help your loved ones keep their home clean and sanitary by helping with light housekeeping tasks including laundry, vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, emptying trash, and others.
- Companionship: We are committed to providing more than quality care for your loved ones, we will also provide them with meaningful companionship. Our caregivers will engage your loved ones in friendly conversation to get to know them and regularly do fun activities with them.
See the Full List of Services
Call Assisting Hands for Companion Care Services
Contact Assisting Hands Home Care if you have elderly loved ones in the Brookfield, WI area who could benefit from our personal care and companionship services. We will start by assessing the care needs of your loved ones to form an appropriate care plan and assign a caregiver who will make an excellent companion. You can reach us at (262) 721-1155 to learn more or schedule a consultation.
“Working with Robin Elario and Assisting Hands has been an absolute delight!! Robin's attention to detail and genuine compassion for each and every client is thoroughly amazing. The services my Mom is receiving through Assisting Hands are definitely top notch! Her caregiver is hardworking, gentle, kind and very respectful. I would HIGHLY recommend Assisting Hands without hesitation! Thank you for all of the little things you're doing that have such a BIG impact on the lives of our loved ones.”
“They did a very good and compassionate job in a touchy and difficult situation. They are very willing to work with family to do whatever it takes. Good at coordinating and communicating all along the way.”
“Wonderful service for seniors in the area.. Stay at home imdependently”