At Assisting Hands Home Care, we provide complete senior home care services to help senior citizens age in place in Brookfield, Elm Grove and Pewaukee, WI and the surrounding areas in Ozaukee, Washington and North Milwaukee Counties (Click to see the Full List of Services Areas). All of our senior care plans are personalized to meet the specific care needs of our clients and they will receive quality, compassionate care from our trained caregivers.
Senior Home Care Services in Brookfield, WI and Surrounding Areas in Ozaukee, Washington and North Milwaukee Counties
For professional senior home care services in Brookfield, WI and surrounding areas, call Assisting Hands Home Care at (262) 753-6652. Request a free in-home consultation.
The senior citizens of the baby boomer generation are taking a much different approach to receiving care in old age than the previous generations. Before, it was common for seniors to reside in a nursing home or assisted living facility where they could receive care and assistance. In recent years, more senior citizens have been staying at home past retirement. This choice gives seniors more freedom and control of their lives while they continue to live in a familiar and comfortable environment.
When seniors decide to stay at home, they will still likely need some level of care to live safely. Assisting Hands Home Care provides senior care services to help senior citizens in who have chosen to age in place Brookfield, WI and surrounding areas in Ozaukee, Washington and North Milwaukee Counties. We will meet with our clients in their home to evaluate their care needs. Our care plans are customized to accommodate our client’s specific needs and they are flexible to accommodate changes in care needs.
Our caregivers at Assisting Hands Home Care have each completed training and a background check prior to caring for our clients. Your loved ones will receive quality, compassionate care from caregivers who are licensed, bonded, and insured. Our caregivers are also trained in CPR and First Aid and will know how to respond when an emergency occurs.
In-Home Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
Many seniors need some level of assistance with basic care activities known as Activities of Daily Living (ADLs). Our caregivers will provide assistance with the following ADLs:
- Dressing: Our caregivers will help your loved ones get dressed each morning and evening.
- Personal Appearance: Our caregivers will help your loved ones look their best by maintaining their personal appearance. We will help them get dressed, comb their hair, and take care of a range of personal hygiene activities.
- Bathing and Showering: Our caregivers will provide the assistance your loves ones need to bathe or shower.
- Restroom Use: We can help your loved ones with restroom use if necessary.
- Incontinence Care: We can help those who struggle with incontinence with cleaning and changing.
- Mobility Assistance: If your loved ones have a difficult time moving around the home, we can help them walk from place to place and help them get out of their bed, chair, or wheelchair.
Our caregivers can also help your senior loved ones with the following activities:
- Meal Preparation: We can help your loved ones by preparing meals for them each day that follow their dietary restrictions.
- Light Housekeeping: Our caregivers can help with light housekeeping duties such as vacuuming, dusting, and emptying trash to keep the home clean.
- Transportation: We can help seniors who do not drive by providing them with transportation to get to appointments and events and we can also help with errands.
- Companionship: Our caregivers will do more than provide your loved ones with exceptional care. We will also develop a personal relationship with them to be their companion as well.
See the Full List of Services
Call Us for a Complimentary Consultation
Contact Assisting Hands Home Care for a free in-home consultation if your senior loved ones in Brookfield, WI could benefit from our senior care services. We will evaluate your loved one’s care needs and work with you to form an effective care plan. You can reach us at (262) 753-6652 to schedule a free in-home consultation.
“Working with Robin Elario and Assisting Hands has been an absolute delight!! Robin's attention to detail and genuine compassion for each and every client is thoroughly amazing. The services my Mom is receiving through Assisting Hands are definitely top notch! Her caregiver is hardworking, gentle, kind and very respectful. I would HIGHLY recommend Assisting Hands without hesitation! Thank you for all of the little things you're doing that have such a BIG impact on the lives of our loved ones.”
“They did a very good and compassionate job in a touchy and difficult situation. They are very willing to work with family to do whatever it takes. Good at coordinating and communicating all along the way.”
“Wonderful service for seniors in the area.. Stay at home imdependently”