At Assisting Hands Home Care, our caregivers provide complete in-home care services for seniors, expactant mothers and adults with disabilities in the Pewaukee, WI area.
Our in-home care services include senior home care, elderly care, personal care and companionship, and Alzheimer’s and dementia care services. Our caregivers are all licensed and trained to provide quality, compassionate care services to help these individuals live safely and comfortably at home.
Non-Medical Home Health Care in Pewaukee
For professional home care services for seniors and adults with limitations in Pewaukee, WI, call Assisting Hands Home Care at (262) 721-1155. Request a free in-home consultation.
In the past, seniors were given the option of going to an assisted living facility or nursing home if they needed care or special assistance. But the baby boomer generation is opting to stay in their homes, aging in place instead of living at these facilities. It’s no surprise as this option allows them to retain their independence.
Assisting Hands Home Care provides professional in-home care services in Pewaukee WI to help seniors and adults with disabilities live comfortably at home. Our home care services are designed to cover the specific needs of your loved ones while treating them with compassion.
As soon as you contact us, we will set up a free, in-home consultation to evaluate you and your loved ones needs, followed by developing a detailed care plan according to these needs. A caregiver will then be chosen to carry out these responsibilities.
Give Assisting Hands Home Care a call at (262) 721-1155 if you have a loved one in Pewaukee, WI who could benefit from our in-home care services provided by our licensed, insured and qualified caregivers.
Our home care plans include the following:
- Personal Care and Activities of Daily Living (ADLs): Personal care tasks, or activities of daily living (ADLs), can be difficult for aging seniors to manage, especially with limited mobility or cognitive abilities. Our caregivers can help your loved ones manage these tasks, including restroom use, showering, dressing, medication reminders, and more.
- Meal Preparation: It can be hard for aging seniors to cook for themselves. Our caregivers can help them to maintain proper nutrition by preparing and serving healthy meals while keeping any dietary restrictions in mind.
- Transportation and Errands: Our caregivers can help your senior loved one get around by driving them to and from doctor’s appointments, pharmacies, and the post office, as well as help them run other errands.
- Light Housekeeping: Maintaining a clean condition within the home can be difficult. This is a task that an Assisting Hands Home Care caregiver can handle, including dusting, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, taking out the trash, laundry, and more.
- Companions Care: At Assisting Hands Home Care, it’s important for us to build a personal connection with your loved one. We see ourselves as their companion, learning about their background through fun conversation and activities.
- 24 Hour Home Care & Live-in Caregivers: If your loved ones in Pewaukee need constant care and supervision, Assisting Hands can help with our 24-hour home care or live-in care services. With these services, your loved ones will have one of our trained and licensed caregivers in their home, 24 hours a day, to provide care and assistance and respond to emergencies.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Memory Care: Patients suffering from Alzheimer’s and dementia will require constant care due to their symptoms. Our caregivers are specially trained to respond positively to any agitation or mood swings as well as keep them safe if they wander aimlessly.
- Respite Care: Many seniors get care from a family member, but as they age, they will require more constant care. Over time, family caregivers can become burnt out after spending long hours caring for their elderly loved one. This is something that our caregivers can help with, caring for your loved one to give you the needed time off so you can attend to your personal matters.
- Hospice Home Care: Caring for your loved one through a terminal illness or limited life expectancy is difficult. Our Assisting Hands Home Care caregivers can help with home care tasks and keep them comfortable while you attend to end of life affairs and spend as much time with them as possible during their final days.
For more information about our non-medical home health care services in Pewaukee, Wisonsin, contact Assisting Hands Home Care at (262) 721-1155.
- In-Home Care Services in Brookfield, WI area
- In-Home Care Services in Elm Grove, WI area
- See All Service Areas
“Working with Robin Elario and Assisting Hands has been an absolute delight!! Robin's attention to detail and genuine compassion for each and every client is thoroughly amazing. The services my Mom is receiving through Assisting Hands are definitely top notch! Her caregiver is hardworking, gentle, kind and very respectful. I would HIGHLY recommend Assisting Hands without hesitation! Thank you for all of the little things you're doing that have such a BIG impact on the lives of our loved ones.”
“They did a very good and compassionate job in a touchy and difficult situation. They are very willing to work with family to do whatever it takes. Good at coordinating and communicating all along the way.”
“Wonderful service for seniors in the area.. Stay at home imdependently”