Senior Companions in Pewaukee
Depression and loneliness are common issues among many seniors as their loved ones either live far away or have already passed.
At Assisting Hands Home Care, our licensed caregivers provide personal care and companionship to ensure that your senior loved ones are getting the care they need while enjoying the company of a friendly companion. We will get to know them on a personal level, becoming their friend and providing them with good company.
If you have a loved one in Pewaukee, WI who could benefit from personal care and companionship, contact Assisting Hands Home Care at (262) 721-1155.
Companionship Services for Seniors and Adults with Limitations
Our caregivers at Assisting Hands Home Care are carefully screened before being sent to meet a client. This is to ensure that effective home care is provided, and they will be a great companion for your loved ones. This process also helps to ensure that only trustworthy individuals are sent to your loved one’s home to treat them with compassion and respect.
The personal care services provided for your loved one include activities of daily living (ADLs) as well as instrumental activities of daily living (IADLs). Throughout these personal care services, we will work with them to build a personal connection, engaging them in fun activities and conversation.
Our personal care services include all of the following:
- Personal Care: Everything from incontinence care, walking, transferring to help get out of bed, their recliner, and wheelchair, maintaining oral hygiene, medication reminders, bathing, restroom use, and eating, you can expect us to help your loved one with.
- Meal Preparation: It’s important for seniors to eat frequent, nutritious meals. But as many are not able to prepare meals themselves, our caregivers will step in, preparing and serving the meals, as well as cleaning up afterwards.
- Errands: If your loved one no longer drives, we can take them to and from appointments, the pharmacy, and help them run other errands.
- Light Housekeeping: Our caregivers will gladly help with any household chores, including sweeping, mopping, taking out the trash, dusting, washing dishes, laundry, and other cleaning tasks.
- Companionship: Providing home care is only part of what our caregivers do. They are always looking to build a sense of companionship with your loved one. They love to engage in fun activities, conversation, and games to be their companion, and not just a caregiver.
See the Full List of Services
If you have an elderly loved one who lives in Pewaukee, WI or the surrounding areas and could benefit from companionship and personal care services, contact Assisting Hands Home Care. Our professionals will assess the needs of your loved one during a free initial consultation and create a detailed care plan according to those needs. Give us a call at (262) 721-1155 to get started.